ARGH! WTF! I can't change my FTP account quota? It's 8mb! I'm allowed 2.5GB! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namjies

Reaction score
Please check that and fix that, because, well, its kind of unconvenient... I can't upload my scripts! bouhouhou

I'm not sure, but i think Stoli as become :nuts: with all the brain washing done to him these days...
Edit:
oh, and if it could be changed fast so i can upload the 2000 files of my ads system program so I can place back x10 ads fast, cause I won't upload the files manually, for an evifent reason... 1 week of work just to upload them by hand, t would drive me crazy.
Edit:
oh damn, almost forgot to add thank you at the end

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
um..2000 files? What exactly are you uploading...? Just curious. By the way, the harddrive is full, so its not a simple fix. Probably from people like you uploading 2000 files. :eek4: Just give it time, it should be worked out soon.

Last edited:

nunoabc

Reaction score
everyone is having the same issue people! READ THE OTHERS THREADS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE THAT ALREADY EXISTS!! i'm having the same issue:
553 Disk full - please upload later : /public_html/forum/Settings.php

BTW im using FireFTP

Last edited:

Namjies

Reaction score
herm, the 2000 files is Openads, the new name of Adsnews, and its only 30mb, which isn't so much.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I know.. I was just messing with you. It should be cleared up in a few minutes, Corey just posted that he was deleting some inactive accounts to alleviate some of the problems on the disk.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
It would be alot better. Alot less server issues, and if uptime is an issue, perhaps you should think about it. x10 provides great support, and takes requests and suggestions seriously. Anyways, thanks for being a part of x10!

Namjies

Reaction score
my pleasure. Just using x10hosting is like ripping of x10hosting. Even when paying, I would still be ripping of x10hosting. Its so cheap and excellent services. oh, and uploaded my ads thingy, I'll put back the x10 ads now. Hurra.

Status
Not open for further replies.