Arghhh, what is the URL structure for my Domain folders

ctyrd

Reaction score
The Directadmin control panel has a free Certificate in the SSL manager. Many need to be enabled for your account, you have to look and request in new post if not active.

lotuscha

Reaction score
The Directadmin control panel has a free Certificate in the SSL manager. Many need to be enabled for your account, you have to look and request in new post if not active.
Ed, yes I believe it needs to be enabled. I just posted my request!

Thanks again for your patience and all the help. You've really been a beacon in the night!

BTW, nice ducks!

Oh, one other observation... everything works as it should in Safari on my iMac, and seems to be OK on Chrome (except for the SSL thingy) but Firefox is not playing well. Perhaps it's SSL related.

Cheers,
Len

ctyrd

Reaction score
For some reason that doesn't work anymore. Any Thoughts???
I went to https://www.tbint.us/ today, and the site went to custom error 403. So everything in this thread is now useless. As It seems htaccess is now running as expected. The public_html htaccess file directive "Option -Indexes" denies access to all directories/subdirectories. The directory htaccess file directive "Option +Indexes" allows the access to directory and subdirectories. Unable to find a directive to control Indexing per directory from the public_html htaccess file.

Last edited:

lotuscha

Reaction score
I don't think there is a directive option in the public_html to control per directory. I believe you need to add an htaccess file to each subdirectory