Asian Show Poster

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
a poster for the Asian Show at my school...
comments, critiques, and what not...

poster attached

it is quite actually much bigger, but to save time loading I have cut it down,
btw those wisp that you see in the middle, I had to blur out, same applies to teh top

Attachments

• fantasia_preview.jpg
    fantasia_preview.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

mifuyu

Reaction score
Its cool, but the smudged-like ink drip on the upper left part kinda ruined it. Maybe replace it with some sort of butterfly/floral brush with glow effect?

Last edited:

syfer

Reaction score
hmm .. the poster looks cool but there seems to be a blank space right under where time is written. Think about it .. otherwise the poster is good.

just a thought, a wand with light emitting from its tip or a top hat with an arm reaching out. Both is which might look good.

Syfer

Last edited:

xanthophobia

Reaction score
I think it looks really nice.
I can totally imagine seeing a poster design like that at my school.

The text at the top looks a little weird though, but I guess that's just because you were blurring out the text on purpose.

Does "Fantasia" have some sort of yellow glow? If it is yellow, that looks kind of weird since the rest of the poster has a black, white, blue color scheme and the yellow doesn't really match.

Sohail

Reaction score
It's quite good and i would give it a 6/10 but i think you should put something in the middle as that's what seems to be missing to me...

cyreg

Reaction score
as for me it looks nice and expresses Phantasy. But can you give a bit more Asia to that. May be some hieroglyphs or paper dragons?

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
thanks guys for all your comments, I would like to hear more too!