Domain Name: namez.exofire.net
Email Address: anephew at gmail.com
Plan: Corporate
---
1) This domain http://gamefaqs.com.x10hosting.com/ go not into my site
2)I can't change data-the forum writes that such name already exists
(The username anephew already exists. Please choose another) :nuts:
---
What happens? I Ask to understand a situation, I am afraid of something already.
Yesterday there were still my data. For my part nothing was undertaken.

Last edited:

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
the problem is that you have it .com.x10hosting.com and that will not work.

Also do you have two accounts?

anephew

Reaction score
No! plees understand a situation-a can't change my data!!! And this is no my data.

anephew

Reaction score
Who help me with this situation? I am afraid of something already.I have hosting and wan't lose it because of discrepancies.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't get desesperated...
Some admin or manager will come and help you soon ;)

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Anephew, check your cPanel if you can get on it, remove ALL domains in Parked Domains and Addon Domains. (And all subdomains)...

GO into the forums, rename your domain and it should work... Make sure all subdomains are deleted cos its a pain in teh arse after cos you own tonnes of subdomains but cant delete them or nothin :p

anephew

Reaction score
MicroProcessor said:
Anephew, check your cPanel if you can get on it, remove ALL domains in Parked Domains and Addon Domains. (And all subdomains)...

GO into the forums, rename your domain and it should work... Make sure all subdomains are deleted cos its a pain in teh arse after cos you own tonnes of subdomains but cant delete them or nothin :p

Once again. This is not my domain and I did not park it and did not direct on my hosting. Suddenly all data have changed also I cannot change them now. That occurs thus has been written above. To whom to me to address particularly that to me have solved this problem?
---

Just to me on mail has come the message , I nothing did (I wrote the message here):
Dear Drake DMZ,
Thank you for signing up with x10Hosting. Your application for free web hosting has been submitted. Please click the link below to confirm your E-mail address and activate your account.

http://x10hosting.com/validate?type=free&username=resbak&activation=1520561615

Please familiarize yourself with the rules and our forums to get the most out of your hosting experience.
-x10Hosting.com
---
What happens in general? It is necessary to understand, to me already began to come letters for activation Another's account...
Where ADMIN!!!

anephew

Reaction score
If all was mixed that I am afraid because I am not active(for example I do not come on a forum, but I come every day)-my account will remove. As data it is absolutely others.
-sorry for language-i am form Russia.
[Explained as I could]

Last edited:

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
ok don't click the link in the email it will link your account to your username.

Also what is your account information. I can fix it when i get home

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to 'relink' in your account section and put in the correct username. Make sure you login your cPanel first and have the correct Email registered there.

-Corey

anephew

Reaction score
hey.
Somebody to correct my situation??? Administrator I has written above that I cannot change anything.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
From what I gather ( and please, anephew ) correct me if I am wrong.

It seems Anephew can't access or change anything on his account. Either that he was suspended, or his account details are incorrect.
As he was saying "He can't change anything and has nothing to change" ( from what I understand )

Anephew - a few questions, and please bear with me, I am just attempting to help :

1. Do you have an account with x10hosting? If so, what is your username ( not for the forum, but your hosting account - or is it the same? )

2. Do you still have your initial e-mail from signing up, that gives the address for your new hosting? If so, can you please provide it here?

3. What exactly can't you access or change? Can you not log into your account? Is information you put on your account changed or missing?

This may help the account managers and Corey solve your problem more promptly.

anephew

Reaction score
Thanks. =)
But I do not see the necessary help as I already have written all above. ---it is natural at me there is an account x10hosting. Read my very first post.(http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=18629)

Simply suddenly in one day in an account data that's all have exchanged. My site and the panel functions but data here are specified others. Read previous my posts, see a sreen and my realy data.

anephew

Reaction score
And I am already tired to explain here in what a problem. I precisely to you have let to know. Once again.
Here that at me now in data http://namez.exofire.net/images/trabl.jpg
And here my data which were(my realy):
Username: anephew
Domain Name: namez.exofire.net
Email Address: anephew at gmail.com
Plan: Corporate
---

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
basically the problem is that the account isn't linked to his vbulletin account correctly. everything is correct in the database, but its linked to the wrong account. and he is having a hard time fixing it. That problem will have to be resolved on the admin level

also, have you tried relinking it

anephew

Reaction score
At present nothing turns out. Besides I shall tell still that data already became others again without any for my part actions. I hope the dear admin will very soon correct this situation and my account suddenly does not become suspended
thanks to all.

anephew

Reaction score
????? ay people.I feel that if I shall not write here that all will be forgotten.
It in general is important for having the my realy data there?
...I'm simple shall not be worries.

---
I know that to me notices do not come on mail about answers to a forum. It's bad.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
anephew said:
????? ay people.I feel that if I shall not write here that all will be forgotten.
It in general is important for having the my realy data there?
...I'm simple shall not be worries.

---
I know that to me notices do not come on mail about answers to a forum. It's bad.

Please be patient with the staff. Since the forum and system has just been back online after the move, a lot of messages have been on the wayside. I still am having a hard time understanding what you are having problems with, and I do hope that an account manager or admin can better grasp what you are asking help for.

Status
Not open for further replies.