Ask to understand a situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

anephew

Reaction score
The answer from the manager has not received. The situation has not changed.
What I should do???

Master Yoda

Reaction score
Can you not double post within less than 5 minutes.

First of all, as you can tell by all the thread locking and the News and announcements section, we are currently transferring accounts to a new server.

Also Corey and others have been fairly busy trying to get things fixed.

Also perhaps making yourself a little clearer on what you want after everything is fixed, perhaps you may get a response quickly from an Account Manager or Administrator.

anephew

Reaction score
Wery good!!!
To me what to write to each manager about the problem??? I not want anything-I want only necessary to solve my problem. But I have not understood who from you guys to me will help 8)
Each of you speaks about other person and as a result nobody can help. Once again ask-it is important for having in options real data or not?. If yes solve my problem please. If that is not important I shall not worry. Only I am afraid for my site that it did not become blocked( Suspended) because of mistakes of your service.

http://www.x10hosting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17818
I cannot make anything. To me to wait blocking my account? Tell please. To me most has bothered already to write about a problem-solve and all!

big Thankzzz.
sorry.

Master Yoda

Reaction score
perhaps if you make yourself clearer, it will be easier, hence why this thread is on it's third page.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
anephew said:
Wery good!!!
To me what to write to each manager about the problem??? I not want anything-I want only necessary to solve my problem. But I have not understood who from you guys to me will help 8)
Each of you speaks about other person and as a result nobody can help. Once again ask-it is important for having in options real data or not?. If yes solve my problem please. If that is not important I shall not worry. Only I am afraid for my site that it did not become blocked( Suspended) because of mistakes of your service.

http://www.x10hosting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17818
I cannot make anything. To me to wait blocking my account? Tell please. To me most has bothered already to write about a problem-solve and all!

big Thankzzz.
sorry.

Okay. Lets try and solve this.

Anephew ... what do you mean by " it is important for having in options real data or not?. "

What exactly do you mean by real data and having it?

What do you mean by "I cannot make anything."? ... Can you not access your site? Do you not know how to make a website or insert the required advertisements?

Maybe if you told us what language you can read / write / understand better, maybe we can assist you better.

anephew

Reaction score
for russian better.
but please read my first post..
What you not understand yet? 8(

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
anephew said:
for russian better.
but please read my first post..
What you not understand yet? 8(

What I gather is that you supposedly have an account at : http://gamefaqs.com.x10hosting.com/ ... which, if you read the next post by an Account Manager, he stated that it was incorrect.

Next, another person said you needed to link your account. You said you couldn't do this. But, actually, you can. If you can log into your forum account - you can link your name.

Can an Account Manager check his name / web hosting? ... My fear, Anephew, is you may need to resign up for Free Hosting and check to see that your name you wish to use for the hosting account isn't taken.

anephew

Reaction score
Next, another person said you needed to link your account. You said you couldn't do this. But, actually, you can. If you can log into your forum account - you can link your name.
NO.If x10hosting forum have a mistakes for database how this posible.I say that forum nave a trubl with me and now admin must change correct data for me in database.
Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.