Asking for review!

d0dsky

Reaction score
Hello! please review my site if this fit the rules of x10hosting, its better admin to see it and review if I'm not violating the rules, "IF YES", I would be welling to deactivate the site!

short review:
footer ====
PHP, DHTML, Javascript, MySQL Support
© 2010 Allright Reserved, Powered by: x10hosting.com
Lucky Online Playlist and Music Streaming

here is the site:
>>>>>click here<<<<<

thanks!

Last edited:

mattura

Reaction score
I'm not an admin, but do you have permission to publish that music? Is it copyright?

d0dsky

Reaction score
hmmm.... I didn't put download, only for streaming, and I didn't store it to the host its self, the music URL only linked.

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

First off if the music is streamed only, do you have permission to be using their streaming service. Second of all there isnt any stop button, or one that I could find easily. Had a horrible song just suddenly playing over my current music.

TOS said:
Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

I don't know if this comes under this part of the TOS. If you are streaming copyrighted music, which by looking at the tracks some of it quite clearly is, then I think it might be in breach, but not too sure on that one.

Perhaps raise a support ticket or something along those lines to see if you can get a difinitve answer.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

d0dsky

Reaction score
hmmm... OK! I'll deactivate it. :D, if x10hosting staff review my site..

above link is broken,
new Link

Playlister

Last edited: