ASP.NET Database questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmanbfa2

Reaction score
just a few questions, I already saw the post titled "Access a mysql database in asp.net".

What is the connectivity drivers in use for the x10 crossacks server? is it ODBC (prolly not being *nix), MONO, or something else?

Also, I tried connecting as well and got the error 40 (by default not allowing incoming connections.. etc... ) and was wondering if the person who asked before succeeded after being let through?

I can use PHP normally to connect to the db, but the part im working on right now is school related and I need to do this the ASP.NET way.

Thanks.

jsobeck

Reaction score
I don't believe that x10 currently supports ASP.NET, however Corey (the owner) is looking into it and we may offer it in the future.

bigmanbfa2

Reaction score
if you havent looked at my site yet, it is done in ASP.NET and with C#.NET. I also get MONO errors with certain things, so I'm guessing it's MONO that they are using.

jsobeck

Reaction score
I had not looked at your site, but I guess they are either testing it or have already implemented it. If you are getting MONO errors, I would guess x10 is using MONO drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.