Assassin Creed II

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
I think it was being released but then they didn't its out on PS3 and Xbox 360 as far as I know, Its a really good game anyway!

dibb3386

Reaction score
So its confirmed its on PC, i think you should try it, i thought a very good game. I thought it would be pretty bad coz i didnt like the first AC, idea was good but not enough in it to keep you interested. Yeah they sorted that out, and quite a long game to took me 3 days but big sessions like 12 hours constant and 5 hours etc.

Id recommend it :D

wongers

Reaction score
i think AC 2 is going to be good, i havent played it yet, altho i did install it on my 360 hard drive last night.

I completed the first one with no trouble at all and enjoyed every minute of it, and i will admit i was slighty sceptical about them releasing a new game which is virtually the same but with a different story line.

but so far from what i have seen, its got a lot of potential, before you only had a choice of 5 weapons:

Fists
Hidden Blade
Longsword
Short Blade
Throwing Knives

now in the new assassins creed you now have the same 5 weapons but they are interchangeable, they have now become more like weapon slots.

the short blade can be changed to a butchers cleaver and the long sword can become a scimitar. each having their own unique counter-attacks, finish moves etc.

i think AC 2 is going to be very similar to AC 1 but it expans on what was already an amazing game and the story line is reportedly a lot deeper and longer too. and also the added graphic improvements.

i cant wait to get started :)

Last edited:

stesouthby

Reaction score
great game wish they put addons on the xbox market place i would buy them stright away

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
To clear up the console/PC thing: ACII was released for the Xbox 360 and PS3 on the 2009-11-17 and 2009-11-19 in North America and Europe, respectively, and will be released for Windows-based computers on 2010-03-16 and 2010-02-26 in North America and Europe, respectively. Yeah, I have no idea why North America gets to wait 18 days more than Europe.

--- Mr. DOS

stevenmclaren

Reaction score
to clear up the console/pc thing: Acii was released for the xbox 360 and ps3 on the 2009-11-17 and 2009-11-19 in north america and europe, respectively, and will be released for windows-based computers on 2010-03-16 and 2010-02-26 in north america and europe, respectively. Yeah, i have no idea why north america gets to wait 18 days more than europe.

--- mr. Dos

thanks for the info!!!

wongers

Reaction score
well i think it makes a refreshing change that for once a game gets released in Europe first and America second. its always the other way around!! i think its cause it takes americans so long to go through the each game and changes words like color and honor to make sure they are spelt properly like colour and honour. ;-)

wongers

Reaction score
dude, what you talking about none of the market place yet? we've already discussed that AC2 is coming out and even posted the release dates lol

blake69

Reaction score
No DLC's for the 360 version yet unless theyve snook it on in the last 24-48hrs without me noticin! Proper proper good game an cant wait for the 2 DLC's to be brought out. Supposed to be 1 in jan and one in feb

Bioshock2's out soon too. If you havent played the first one, go out an buy it tomorrow.....seriously, steal the money from your nan an go buy it! lol