Assassins' Creed.

bdog13

Reaction score
I have played it its a great game I played it on PS3, even in non HD (as I dont have thousands for a HD TV lol) its spectacular. I have a review on my site which is http://gdomain.x10hosting.com/, its in the PS3, Games section. It doesnt matter if you own a X360 as i have not leaned towards the PS3 gameplay, its a pretty flexible review.
Edit:
PS: I have rented it a few times now, deffinately worth the money to buy or rent, I recomend renting first as many people didnt like it.

Last edited:

AdamF

Reaction score
It reminds me of Crackdown, and has about the same fun factory, but in the 12th Century. And there's no solid levelling up in the game, it's rank based and the more ranks you have the more moves/sophisticated weapons you get. The graphics are great even on a standard smaller TV and the detail is second to none. It's not as original as it looks but it's well worth a go.

Last edited:

Irongar

Reaction score
I have not got the game but what i have see it looks petty good

Tau_Zero

Reaction score
I just finished the game. Aesthetically, it's fantastic. The expansive landscapes and attention to detail is simply breathtaking at times. Controls for the most part were fluid and intuitive, making for an excellent parkour simulator when combined with the massive cities. For that alone, I'd recommend this game. Just trying to reach as high as you can go or getting from place A to B without stepping on the ground is so much fun.
Combat wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special. The high-profile assassinations (where you lunge, tackle, stab) never gets old though :p . The missions are pretty repetitive, but oddly I was compelled to save all of the citizens and do all of the investigations (even though you only needed a few to move to the assassination). The ending was a bit of a cliffhanger, one which you understand more if you were persistent and investigative throughout the game, which decent bit of a twist. I can't wait until the sequels (I read it was to be a trilogy).

The two things that bothered me:
Beggars. I hate them with a burning passion. You'll be sneaking around and suddenly some stupid wench is all up in your face, hindering your path, "Please sir, spare some coin". No, F-you, I've got a job to do. Then there's the super-poor that push you when you walk by and continue to push you when you get up, usually blowing your cover. I throw those suckers into walls.

Water: A world-class assassin, fighter, and gymnast can't tread water. There's a part in the game near water and those freaking pushy beggars are around. I died and had to restart that mission at least a dozen times. ARG

caramia

Reaction score
Hmm.... I planned on getting it too.... I think it looks really good, but i believe everyone has there own opinon about different games... some people like it some dont your best bet is to try it out for your self.