Assp

Status
Not open for further replies.

trotter

Reaction score
Hello, I have just started with X10 and have setup my email accounts but I am getting a lot of spam now (it may have been filtered by my previous host). I have searched the forums and have seen that I can use ASSP in the C Panel but I cannot find an icon for it. Is it something that needs to be setup by yourselves or am I missing something. many Thanks Peter

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hello, I have just started with X10 and have setup my email accounts but I am getting a lot of spam now (it may have been filtered by my previous host). I have searched the forums and have seen that I can use ASSP in the C Panel but I cannot find an icon for it. Is it something that needs to be setup by yourselves or am I missing something. many Thanks Peter

I remember seeing it in my cPanel before, but it seems like it may have been removed, possibly because of abuse by other members.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
well according to Corey there should be:
and your domain should have been added to the system. It may have to do something with the new cPanel update, I'm not even 50% sure of this, it is just a guess.

New domains take 24-48 hours to be added to ASSP (The spam system we use). You can also adjust the settings of ASSP in your cPanel, there is an ASSP icon.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
well according to Corey there should be:
and your domain should have been added to the system. It may have to do something with the new cPanel update, I'm not even 50% sure of this, it is just a guess.

Where did you find this? It might be outdated, as my account has obviously been around for longer than three days and I don't see any ASSP icons in my cPanel.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Where did you find this? It might be outdated, as my account has obviously been around for longer than three days and I don't see any ASSP icons in my cPanel.

well i see that you have already found the post
but just for other as an fyi, if you click on the blue arrow it will take you to the exact post

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
well i see that you have already found the post
but just for other as an fyi, if you click on the blue arrow it will take you to the exact post

Yea, I noticed that the post wasn't outdated, and the blue arrow's how I found the post.

I just forgot to come back here and edit my previous post. :)

Last edited:

dudecat

Reaction score
I have also looked for the ASSP icon in my CPanel but could not find it.

trotter

Reaction score
Hi Diabolo, Adam, thanks for your replies on this. I have decided to setup my mail via Google Apps instead and it is working very well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.