ATI or nVidia?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
nVidia is for me! ATi's been falling behind lately as nVidia pushes their DX10 cards more, but ATi does have some pretty good cards. I personally find better performance with the nVidia cards with the graphics maxed out.

D

dWhite

I am going to have to go with nVidia on this one. The sheer power and performance of nVidia cards combines with the latest DirectX outperforms that of any of ATI's cards.

Jesse

Reaction score
nVidia for me. I never used ATI Before. but as far as i know nVidia is the best!

wolf693

Reaction score
nVidia for me as well. ATI is okay, I have one of their cards in my laptop. But nVidia is definitely the best for me!

HomerJ

Reaction score
nVidia for me. ATi's linux drivers totally suck. They rarely work at all.

bklynken

Reaction score
I have an ATI on my desktop (which used to have an nVidia) and nVidia on my laptop. Can't really say I have a preference though.

cenobite321

Reaction score
nVidia, I have an nVidia graphics card on my laptop and it has never given me problems, except when it gets heated after playing videogames for too long. For some reason ATI is crashing in Windows with Bootcamp in an Imac I have when I try to play Doom.

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
NVidia and ATI are both good, but Id say go with ATI if your not a serious gamer, as they are much cheaper for almost the same performance. But for ultimate gamer, NVidia defo wins.

cybergig

Reaction score
Nvidia, they are an awsome brand... I always trust their cards I never ever went to ATI before but once I tried an ATI on a friends machine I found it to be gay as hell...

death-droid

Reaction score
Ill go for ATI there usually alot cheeper then NVIDIA cards and can sometimes by twice as powerful.

Dutch

Reaction score
I push N cards big time. However, ATI cards are not that bad, and never have been. With AMD's purchase of ATI, the v-cards will become much more reliable and competitive. My nVidia rep personally stated that AMD's purchase of ATI has sent a big scare to the suits of N.
Edit:
Ill go for ATI there usually alot cheeper then NVIDIA cards and can sometimes by twice as powerful.

When? Twice as powerful and cheaper to boot? Where? This statement baffle's me.

Last edited: