Attachmentent Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

elforo

Reaction score
Hi guys im having problem installing attachment mod for my phpBB forum....dont know if anyone can help me on this i keep getting this error:
on line
HTML:
Warning: main(./../extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /backup/home/elforox1/public_html/elforo/attach_mod/install/mod_table_inst.php26

on line Warning: main(./../extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /backup/home/elforox1/public_html/elforo/attach_mod/install/mod_table_inst.php26

on line Warning: main(): Failed opening './../extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /backup/home/elforox1/public_html/elforo/attach_mod/install/mod_table_inst.php26

on line Warning: main(./../common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /backup/home/elforox1/public_html/elforo/attach_mod/install/mod_table_inst.php27

on line Warning: main(./../common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /backup/home/elforox1/public_html/elforo/attach_mod/install/mod_table_inst.php27

on line Warning: main(): Failed opening './../common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /backup/home/elforox1/public_html/elforo/attach_mod/install/mod_table_inst.php27

on line Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /backup/home/elforox1/public_html/elforo/attach_mod/install/mod_table_inst.php29
Ive tried changing permissions....and still get the message, any ideas?? Thankyou

motogawa

Reaction score
The problem exists in the file. This is what you have to do.

Navigate to $phpbb_root_dir/attach_mod/install/

or elforo/attach_mod/install /

Then open mod_table_inst.php

Navigate through the file till you find.

PHP:
$phpbb_root_path = './../';

and change that line to

PHP:
$phpbb_root_path = '../../';

This should fix the problem.

Woolie

Reaction score
Can't really help you with that. But have you heard of phpBB Fully Modded. It has loads of mods including that one installed already. Get it here
I hadnt heard of it until a few days ago but its brilliant

motogawa

Reaction score
Yeh you could do that also but that small line should fix the problem.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.