Authentication for cpanel and ftp not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

zankuther

Reaction score
I'm terribly mad. It's about two months now since I can't login through cpanel and I received no solution yet. I have updated my password about two or three times now, but no luck with cpanel (it says "login attempt failed!"). Since I had no way to get in, I tried to connect through my ftp client (gftp).
The matter is that I had the same result in the ftp client, it says that my username is accepted, but when it processes the password, then it says "530 Login authentication failed" and I get disconnected. What am I going to do? I really need someone to help me and find the problem to finally upload new files to my website!

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you able to see your site?
If you can log into the x10 control panel, is there a hosting account shown as linked to your account? Seeing as you're saying you haven't been around for 2 months, this is long enough for an account to be suspended for inactivity and then terminated.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score

zankuther

Reaction score
I tried in the three of them, with no luck... I can get into my account management center, but not cpanel... that's why I find it weird that using the same account username (flsalina) I can't get into cpanel or ftp client.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
It's possibile that the queue that handles these password update requests is halted currently, as I see two such requests on your account from last month. I'm not sure whether these have already processed and are just there to show history or whether it means they are still waiting to process.
You should be able to see if they have gone through in the 'Actions' section of the account panel.

zankuther

Reaction score
Both times I received this message:

"Hey there!
Your x10Hosting client account password has just been successfully changed through our account panel.

You can access the client account panel using the following URL: http://x10hosting.com/control"

zankuther

Reaction score
I saw hosting actions and I had three pending actions. Two for unsuspension and one for password update. I tried to resend them, but I get an error. Now it says "You have no hosting account actions pending."

Status
Not open for further replies.