Autobahn

Colin

Reaction score
Ok this game is starting to annoy me! How do you get past the wall of cars when your at about 2100 feet or so?? Occasionaly I get through but not that often whats the deal??

deaddevil

Reaction score
I don't know i ahve not played that game. Autobahn, that a track in Need for speed 5

M

minievan

Im in the tournament but i dont know how to enter the tournament :mad:

Colin

Reaction score
deaddevil said:
I don't know i ahve not played that game. Autobahn, that a track in Need for speed 5

No, Its a game in the arcade, part of the tourney.

minievan said:
Im in the tournament but i dont know how to enter the tournament :mad:
You go into the arcade and scroll down a bit till you find a thing that says active tourneys. Click on it, find your name and click play

Last edited:

Colin

Reaction score
ok, go to the arcade. scroll down the page to just below the random game box thing. Under it should be active tourneys. Click on the link that says view latest tourneys. Then look for your name on the chart and hit play.

N

Nathan

deaddevil said:

The Autobahn is a (no) speed limit highway in Germany by the way.

jensen

Reaction score
The Autobahn is well known for testing out cars at high speeds. So that game's moto is - "smart on the screen, stupid on the street" sort of a way to remind players that it's ok to speed in the game but not in real life :)

No one seems to offer the secret to get past the 2100 point barrier yet