Average time you are on X10.

intertec

Reaction score
Title says it all. How much do you spend on x10 everyday!

I spend around 2hr per day. Sometimes when I'm at school when I have free period!

LHVWB

Reaction score
Per day, I would say...

I probably spend about 5hrs average each day, although a lot more on weekends and holidays, because I do other stuff at my computer and then just refresh the new post page to see if there are any new posts every 15 or so minutes.

withambition

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure... I usually leave myself logged in and I check it every once in awhile or just use autorefresh.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Per day, I am on all day dealing with issues, hence why I am staff.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Per week day I would say I'm on for around 3-4 hours. At the weekends I'm on much more.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
3 hours on a weekday, 5 or more at weekends. I tend to keep the forums open in one tab in Firefox and work on my site in another. I keep checking back and monitoring things in my forums for any signs of trouble, and keep myself up to date with what's going on via the 'Staff' section :).

-Luke.

Last edited:

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Its hard to meassure, I leave it open and come back every now and again throughout the day. Probably adds up to about 3 hours overall though.

Alex

jjpeacha

Reaction score
Personally I would say im on 3-4 hours a day (reading and posting) and at weekends 5-10 hours a day depending on whats happening my end.

Reaction score
Not sure to be honest. Probably quite a bit, but don't really post that often. I'm on the internet and different forums throughout the day so I guess the time all adds up to probably being on here about 4-6 hours, nothing on the weekend.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm on pretty much all the time when I have internet access. Most days I'll leave Firefox open and it'll reload all of the forums I go to every 5 minutes, and other days I'd close Firefox or shut auto-reload off, or not even open Firefox because I have a game open and didn't bother to open it.

But it ranges anywhere from 3-20 hours a day.

Last edited:

catz154

Reaction score
ummmm, well, I get on whenever I have time, but probably at least 3-4 a week maybe. sometimes more:D

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
For me, probably 4-5 hours / day.
Of course, I usually have the forum open on one tab then I browse/surf on another and refresh the index page once every now and then.
:)

Daniel S

Reaction score
I would say I am on x10 about 4 - 5 hours a day.

Last edited:

Eclipse4

Reaction score
Too long, lol

I have a lot of free time so I'm always on. I do what a lot of other people have said, like having a tab open with x10 and then I browse other sites in other tabs and check back every so often, either for replies to my own threads or for someone else's thread that I can contribute to.

Scott B

Reaction score
Actually, I have the forums open in another tab all day every day (probably about 12 hours a day, I'm online a lot haha). My actual activity is probably about 2-3 hours a day.

Last edited:

c5quad

Reaction score
I do most of my development on my local machine but I try to log on as much as I can.
Edit:
I do most of my development on my local machine then upload to my x10 web site, (I'm still learning) but I try to log on to the forums as much as I can to catch up on the news.

Last edited: