Awaiting Response Support my Hosting Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

icoderz

Reaction score
English
For days my hosting account was suspended stating that havi been suspended for Copyright Infringement "google page copied in entirety and explained that I There was not copied any website from google that the page had shown in my site was because in the maintenance of the servers I put that website is a service qe e adsense to my site visits and so would prevent him from being suspended for inactivity, the first day I could go back to my cpanel stopped me into my control panel of x10 and opened a tiket to know what was going on and now I find that my ticket has been closed just want to know when my account will be closed or removed the suspension? expect an answer thanks.

Español
Hace ya varios dias mi cuenta de hosting fue suspendida diciendo que havia sido suspendida por Copyright infringement-google page copied in entirety y expuse que yo no havia copiado ningun sitio web de google que la pagina que tenia mostrada en mi sitio fue a causa de que en los mantenimientos de los servidores puse ese sitio web qe es un servicio e adsense para que mi sitio tuviera visitas y asi evitar que fuera suspendido por inactividad el primer dia que pude entrar de nuevo a mi cpanel me la suspendieron entre a mi panel de control de x10 y abri un tiket para saber que es lo que pasaba y ahora me encuentro que mi tiquet a sido cerrado solo quiero saber si mi cuenta ya quedara cerrada o quitaran la suspension? espero respuesta gracias.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a clip of what you have on the index.htm page on your account, straight from the raw file:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"><title>Google</title>

Here's the real kicker however.

You have Google_origi.htm on your account, containing the source code to Google's entire front page.

On top of that, you have a folder, Google_files, containing another htm file, an external javascript file, and logo.gif.

And you say you didn't take their entire page?
explained that I There was not copied any website from google

Sure looks like it's been copied to me, given that the source code is all there, as well as the logos. It's theft, it's copyright infringement, it's permanently suspended.

Last edited:

icoderz

Reaction score
English
Sorry to say but true that pessimism is the support service, so even copy the page from google to no good and it would not work as the form is fairly easy to know with only 1% of web programming knowledge, that besides all in which case the ideology of copyright is not true in which case serai Phishing if you want to call so pff and I think that being a material adsensepuede parming XD! kon k and that is money hahaha, well nothing but argue only ask you to delete my account so I would not get any mail or anything that has to do with their lousy service

Español
Lamento decirlo pero la verdad que pesimo es el servicio de soporte, aun asi copiara la pagina de google de no sirve de nada ya que no funcionaria como el buscador es bastante facil saberlo con tan solo 1% de conocimiento en programacion web, que ademas de todo en dado caso su ideologia de copyright no es la verdadera en dado caso serai Phishing si asi lo quieres llamar pff y creo que piensas que el adsensepuede ser un material de parming XD! ya k kon eso se gana dinero hahaha, bueno sin otra cosa que argumentar solo pido eliminen mi cuenta para que no me llegue ningun correo o alguna cosa que tenga que ver con su pesimo servicio.

Status
Not open for further replies.