Away-from-computer suspension issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiller_in_lyoko

Reaction score
What happened to the support tickets, by the way..?

I have been running my site, porygon.pcriot.com, and often have computer problems where I can not get to the forums (and log on) so that I will not be suspended. However, recently I have been having the problem where my account will be suspended for a long time and I can not resolve the problem, and end up with "your account will be terminated in less than a week if you don't resolve this suspension...". I am afraid that one of these times, I will not be able to access my site quickly enough and have my account unsuspended before it is terminated. However, I know how to resolve this... pay x10 3 bucks... but I have no way to get the money to x10 and I need another solution or I am moving to another hosting service.

WyrGecko

Reaction score
Tickets have to be started in the Free Hosting forum. See http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/99942-upcoming-free-support-changes.html .

Are you saying that you often have computer problems where you won't have access to a computer at all for two weeks? The two options are either pay attention to the forums every two weeks or pay the small fee. There won't be more just due to a free user giving an ultimatum if there aren't other solutions given >.>. If you're violating the ToS, then you just need to read up a bit more about it... .

Other hosting companies just don't match up, if you do decide to leave; I've been looking at others for a while. While the two weeks thing can be easy to forget when busy, if you have any connections at all elsewhere, someone will go "zomg, why's your site suspended?" Login, click a button, and it's back... IF it was forum inactivity. Setting up reminders also aren't that hard if you're that worried about things.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Theres not much you can do. I find it hard to believe you have no way of paying $3, but thats none of my business. Do you have a cell phone? you could login to the site from your phones internet browser.

while i haven't been keeping 100% up to date with free hosts, chances are your not going to find anything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.