Aweomse Site With Forums!

LHVWB

Reaction score
I like the Template on the site.
Things that probably need improving:
  • The Links on the side to 'home', 'forums', and etc. are partially obscured by the image/ball next to them.
  • The colour difference between the main site and the forums is a little surprising, maybe you should get a forum template that has blue and black, to fit in with the rest of your site.
  • Also you probably need to add actual pages, so that you don't go to the index when you click 'about us or 'Donate'.
  • Also when you go to the 'about us or 'Donate' pages, there is a mysterious black box that appears just above some of your content.
  • Lastly The main template looks good, but doesn't take up all of the screen for me.
I am using firefox and I'm not sure if these problems occur on IE, but I really like the site template at the beginning 6/10

sunils

Reaction score
As verbsite said, the background make the menu little obscured.
Other wise its a good template. And about the forum, the bottom part which says, signup etc arent visible

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I like the header on the main site, really smart. A few ideas:

• Change the colour of the links to a silver-grey colour when you hover over them
  • You've got valid xHTML, put a link in the footer telling people!
  • As above, try and make the forums look similar to the main site at least
  • Maybe put your links on the blue bar in the header
Overall, good design, but the forums could do with a new theme.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
The title either doesn't work on 600x800 or it's just Opera. It goes onto two lines.

Mekryd

Reaction score
It's a nice, clean look, but the header is -enormous-, and I don't think it displays properly unless your screen is 1280 pixels or wider. I'd move the page content towards the right and the header to the left (in other words, center it), and make the header take up less space (both horizontally, and vertically), or at least use small enough font that it won't wrap around all strangely if they're using a smaller screen.

Keep it up. :3