awesome online logo maker

tittat

Reaction score
yaa its simple,i tried.
But it has only small collection of stuffs.....

port5900

Reaction score
just for the record those are not "logos". I hope no one tries to sell that to some one as a logo.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I didn't like the site much. it is not attractive in any case like logos, fonts, butons.

gullu

Reaction score
yea there are many sites around which lets you have web 2.0 logos for free!

torrey

Reaction score
it si simple but it doesn't create a genuine logo. Fun to play around with but still better to create your own

ASPX.King

Reaction score
it's not a logo generator, but it worked for me... you probably know i have a signature rotator, two of them were made with this site.

hamsn

Reaction score
yes create your own to get the joy
others have low quality and only 90% to the maximum
agreeable to your enterprise
use tools like photoshop and aaa logo to create ur own original
capable of TM

kimodo

Reaction score
Never use photoshop for logo creation, go to illustrator, the day could well come when you want to brand a van or get a sign made, and then it's going to cost you a nice bit to get your logo vectorised, if that's even possible.

Either that or any professional designer worth their salt should provide you with illustrator eps files for your logo.

wenchuan

Reaction score
I guess for beginners it's considered fairly decent for something like that? Definitely wouldn't consider it a logo for a website or anything like that. Tried it a couple years back but haven't touched the site since then, I'd suggest hitting up photoshop or adobe paint for actual logo work. It's always best to improvise and create stuff yourself =]