awsome game

wrath99

Reaction score
found this game called Creeper world, Addictive as hell look it up i got the full version if your interested, and no its not a cracked, hacked, or torrented version i payed for unlimited usage and rights to share.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
What is it about? I couldn't be arsed to look it up... rpg? fps? lol more details needed xD

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
lol it lags and is annoying, call that fun??? LOL!

Flash is a well known CPU hog that runs terrible on low clock CPUs. Video especially is inefficient. The Adobe Flash Player Beta 2 10.1 is much improved in at least the video aspect. Can't do much about Anti-aliasing vectors using the CPU so you might as well turn down the quality of the game.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
flash means you dont have to spend time downloading... and i have crappy internet =O and smith, your signature is really distracting

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
flash means you dont have to spend time downloading... and i have crappy internet =O and smith, your signature is really distracting

Ermmmm... You are wrong with that, Flash downloads before you see the app, Then when it is loading its downloading more information, Unless of course its a local flash file ;)