Back up issues AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nchgaming

Reaction score
Why is it , that when ever I do an upgrade on my site...and something goes wrong..I can't access the backups!!!??? I've paid for premium hosting, and wish to have this move soon. I tired of the lack of user backup control...so I PAID! I need my site files backed up to Sept 24th, when the "upgrade" was implimented, that is causing all sorts of random problems, but can't even access the R1Soft backups.
It's obviously pure coincidence, but I've had it! (Way too repeatative) so I'm all signed up to have the site moved to paid hosting.
Any chance of having the site backed up to the 24th of September???
All I want, is to operate my site, at MY control, in a place where I don't have to deal with anyone else's problems. and where reliablity doesn't dissapear when I need it.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
This shouldn't be on the forums; stick in a priority support ticket at http://clients.x10hosting.com - it bypasses the free tickets (you are a paying user after all), but even if I hit Escalate here it'll end up in free support which will delay you getting the assistance you're looking for.

On the up-side, if a mod/admin sees this here before the tickets, they might be able to fix it. Still put in a ticket to help get it resolved faster anyways :)

edit: NINJA'D, DANG! And after re-reading it sounds like your account isn't on paid yet, but still put in a ticket - the staff might still be able to retrieve the backup and get the BACKUP moved to paid instead.

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
The information I have shows that you are still on the adfree package on a free account. This means that your account was probably not moved completely yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.