Backup Database Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

archdesun

Reaction score
hi,:dunno::dunno::dunno:
When I run the Backup Database Utility on my shopping cart with lots of data I recieve the following error:

Error 500 - Internal server error
An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later.

The backup partially completes. This happens when SQL tables are too large and I think the backup is timing out. If I reduce the size of the tables, ie remove some of the data then everything is fine. This was fine before as before is was the orders recieved that was causing the problem, so archieving the information off was not a problem.

However, now it is the product table that is fairly large, 4000 records and this is where it is "timing out" and producing this error.

Basically the question is: Is it possible to increase the time the dump is allowed to run before timing out?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
hi,:dunno::dunno::dunno:
When I run the Backup Database Utility on my shopping cart with lots of data I recieve the following error:

Error 500 - Internal server error
An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later.

The backup partially completes. This happens when SQL tables are too large and I think the backup is timing out. If I reduce the size of the tables, ie remove some of the data then everything is fine. This was fine before as before is was the orders recieved that was causing the problem, so archieving the information off was not a problem.

However, now it is the product table that is fairly large, 4000 records and this is where it is "timing out" and producing this error.

Basically the question is: Is it possible to increase the time the dump is allowed to run before timing out?

We limit the amount of resources each account has to prevent abuse. I don't think there is a way to increase the number of records processed before timing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.