Backups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninesvnsicks

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering how I backup my database and files from cPanel I think it's the link called "R1Soft Restore Backups" but when I click it, it sends me to some zodiac server and doesn't load. I have added the exception thing it wanted me to.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
That feature of cPanel is fairly new. The admin team may still be working on it. :)

Ninesvnsicks

Reaction score
Oh, yeah It finally loaded however I don't think thats what I was looking for. How do I backup my site?

hoschakj

Reaction score
If backup wizard is still there use that. Otherwise connect via FTP and download all of your files to your computer manually.

gomarc

Reaction score
Yes, go to your CPanel. Under the “Files” category select Backups or the Backup Wizard. It’s very easy!

2naibv8.gif

WyrGecko

Reaction score
huh, mine doesn't have that either (on absolut), which is what I had used in the past. Maybe it's an old screenshot? >.>

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
i am also on cossacks but i too don't have them. how did you got those?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm also on Cossacks, and I don't have it. I remember having it before and using it previously; not sure where it went.

Nowadays, when I go to save a copy of my website to my local hard drive, I go to the File Manager, select all my files, right click, and select Compress. It'll take all your files and zip them up, then you can download one file to your computer.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

DemonicDemon

Reaction score
I'm also on Cossacks, and I don't have it. I remember having it before and using it previously; not sure where it went.

Nowadays, when I go to save a copy of my website to my local hard drive, I go to the File Manager, select all my files, right click, and select Compress. It'll take all your files and zip them up, then you can download one file to your computer.

Hope that helps.

That works the best

Status
Not open for further replies.