bad administrators x-10hosting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

culero

Reaction score
I am glad my site was terminated this is the wrong place to host your site dont come back here.... Administrators dont know their own advertisements. I am glad my site was deleted i am going to host any host out there.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish you luck in following the rules at your next host :)

culero

Reaction score
I wish you luck in following the rules at your next host :)

yeah i know... lets see what others think when i post my experience in a neutral blog or site reviews... I will keep u in touch with your slow servers.... this is good bye;) good luck with your very low resources hosting believe me you will need it. I can guarantee there will not be success in the future....:thefinger

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
It's done good for the several years it's been around. *shrug* must be our smiling faces. Now, you should really stop wasting time here, and go find the next victim. :)

michael9

Reaction score
Ok

1. You can't even punctuate correctly
2. The server resources actually aren't that slow
3. You haven't even been here a MONTH to experience them...
4. 1 out of 3000 opinions can't make a site fail ;)
5. You're still online even after you said you were leaving
6. This site has been running a few years...

Thanks...

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If I may add onto what michael9 said, x10 is currently in the process of making the service better by deleting terminated accounts.
Why do you not like x10 if you don't even use your account?

culero

Reaction score
If I may add onto what michael9 said, x10 is currently in the process of making the service better by deleting terminated accounts.
Why do you not like x10 if you don't even use your account?

Termination is a wrong process to make things better and succesful. I study business management in college and after college many years and i can guarantee you this site has similar politics that NOEBAY.COM and NOPAYPAL.COM and many others like NOCRAIGSLIST.COM. TERMINATION, DELETE, BANNED your own members is not the solution from the administration point of view specially when your feedback members are telling you " you are wrong..." FROZE, SUSPEND, INTIMIDATE, IS NOT A SOLUTION.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I highly agree with you IF the users are paying x10Hosting, however, x10Hosting is a free hosting company.
If you have thousands of suspended and totally inactive accounts sitting on the server, the admins would have to add a new server every month which would be hard considering 95% of their customers are not paying anything.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
You don't give up, do you? You didnt have ads on your site. You got a 4 day suspension. You chose to contest it, In doing so, if found 'guilty' you get a 7 day one.. You were found not to have ads, Then, you insisted on insulting staff. I reviewed it. If you were to have had ads, I was prepared to apologize about it. You were in the wrong. But this outburst shows me, that if you truly are studying management, you're not going to be very successful. Calm down. Now, since we're into careers. I am in law enforcement. I deal with asses every day. Come at me wrong, I am coming back at you the same way. And, this also means when you abuse my staff. I'd suggest you do some growing up.

FROZE, SUSPEND, INTIMIDATE, IS NOT A SOLUTION.
We enforced our terms of service. Suspended you, asked you to correct it. A simple "I will fix it" Would have gotten you unsuspended. But, no.. You had to go into the flaming mode, which isn't right. We do this on our own time. We don't have to take crap from users, But, we did. We were calm the entire time. Only after your last post did I finally step in. I'd been following it the whole time.

Last edited:

culero

Reaction score
I highly agree with you IF the users are paying x10Hosting, however, x10Hosting is a free hosting company.
If you have thousands of suspended and totally inactive accounts sitting on the server, the admins would have to add a new server every month which would be hard considering 95% of their customers are not paying anything.

How i am going to pay you if you teminated my account before 15 days? lets be sincere a good webhosting service will offer you like REMOVED or any other (this is just an example)
REMOVED URL

Plans Hatchling Baby Swamp
Disk Space 350,000mb
350gb 600,000mb
600gb 1,000,000mb
1,000gb
Bandwidth 3,000,000mb
3,000gb 6,000,000mb
6,000gb UNLIMITED
Domains Allowed 1 UNLIMITED UNLIMITED
Pricing
IF you considerate your own service only as a FREE hosting service u got the problem there. Offer a real competitive paid hosting service to start.

I comeback here because im a good citizen im worry about this bad practices that doesn't match with your good "FREE hosting services " a good free hosting will get "Good PAID CUSTOMER service" now i am 1 less.... Good Space & bandwith but wrong TOS, politics and terrible banners.

Good luck in the future!:cool:

EDITED FOR CONTENT. ADVERTISING AND URLS

Last edited by a moderator:

withambition

Reaction score
x10 does have paid packages with realistic numbers. Everyone knows that there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth... and who is really going to use 1,000 GB of space?

I understand what you're saying, but for the price (free) x10 hosting is one of the better hosts on the net. By simply reading the rules prior to signup, you would've understood the guidelines, thus making this ordeal non-existent. Regardless of the host, there will always be terms of service and if you choose not to follow the rules or remain oblivious, your account will be suspended, terminated, warned, or whatever system they use.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm completely confused why you are comparing our free hosting to paid hosting on another site. They are two separate, and totally different things.

IF you considerate your own service only as a FREE hosting service u got the problem there. Offer a real competitive paid hosting service to start.

I am again confused on what you are talking about. I'm happy for you and all that you went to school for business but I'm beginning to think you left too early. As much as I'd like to take business and marketing advice from someone who can't follow simple rules my better judgment tells me I should keep doing what I've been doing for 4 years... the same thing that makes us double in size each year.

I will ALWAYS support my staff in removing abusive users from our services. Our free hosting service is a privilege not a right. Honestly I wouldn't accept your money even if you wanted to pay us for hosting based on your attitude here. Please keep your business analysis to yourself and go find another hosting service to abuse.

Good day :)

culero

Reaction score
You don't give up, do you? You didnt have ads on your site. You got a 4 day suspension. You chose to contest it, In doing so, if found 'guilty' you get a 7 day one.. You were found not to have ads, Then, you insisted on insulting staff. I reviewed it. If you were to have had ads, I was prepared to apologize about it. You were in the wrong. But this outburst shows me, that if you truly are studying management, you're not going to be very successful. Calm down. Now, since we're into careers. I am in law enforcement. I deal with asses every day. Come at me wrong, I am coming back at you the same way. And, this also means when you abuse my staff. I'd suggest you do some growing up.

We enforced our terms of service. Suspended you, asked you to correct it. A simple "I will fix it" Would have gotten you unsuspended. But, no.. You had to go into the flaming mode, which isn't right. We do this on our own time. We don't have to take crap from users, But, we did. We were calm the entire time. Only after your last post did I finally step in. I'd been following it the whole time.

go to visit outsite to check your FEEDBACK is not as good as you think you are and read mine:

http://www.000webhost.com/directory/reviews/x10hosting.com

I am CULERO that means "MEXICAN FOR ASS*HOLE":cool:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
All I see there are positive reviews on x10Hosting, besides one or two. I'm happy myself with x10Hosting, and I've been here since December/January. Yeah, I understand how things can go wrong, I RAN my own home server for months before I moved to x10Hosting and sometimes when the system got screwed up, it was a pain to get Linux to do what I wanted it to do while keeping the site up. Since I repair computers for the fun of it, despite me doing it for free, I understand why these things happened. Should I remind you that FREE involves using someone's money/time/resources? For example, when I'm over at someone's house fixing their computer for 10+ hours because of bad mantainence of the computer, I have to pay to go there in a car, for food, and to drive home.

By the way, if you look at how well x10 is doing compared to how much x10's server provider, SoftLayer charges for servers, you'll know how well Corey and his staff have been doing here. In all honesty, if you didn't want to place ads, you should've gone with the ad-free package. I've had it and it gives me all of the bandwidth and space I need. Also, keep in mind that x10 only gets cash from their main site, and their ad-enhanced packages via ads which hardly pay anything, and their paid hosting along with sponsors of the site.

Also, x10's paid hosting is very reasonable for management, not an overseller of resources. I know of the host you mentioned a few posts above, and offering 1TB of disk space and unlimted bandwidth usage is quite a hard thing to do, and it can lead to abuse of the server and more trouble for the company down the road should people start hogging the server.

EDIT: Also, one thing I suggest doing while you make your site is choose your host and find out what they require for their packages. In the case of x10, if you have your site all set, when you create your account, immediately insert the ads onto the required page before you upload the site, and there's nothing to worry about down the road. Heck even before you registed here you could have gotten the ad codes. And if you're saying something such as "I need a web server to test my work", simple solution: Install WAMP on your computer and test from there.

Sorry if I'm not helping things along.

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Yes, lets look at our feedback. Here's another site:
http://www.free-webhosts.com/reviews/X10Hosting.php

Features Rating: 118 (out of possible 0 to 125 points)
See How Free Webhosting Features Are Rated
User Rating:

Average Rating: 9.12 / 10

And, your username fits.. Actually, it means "a highly offensive term for somebody viewed with dislike or contempt"

Last edited:

culero

Reaction score
I'm completely confused why you are comparing our free hosting to paid hosting on another site. They are two separate, and totally different things.

I am again confused on what you are talking about. I'm happy for you and all that you went to school for business but I'm beginning to think you left too early. As much as I'd like to take business and marketing advice from someone who can't follow simple rules my better judgment tells me I should keep doing what I've been doing for 4 years... the same thing that makes us double in size each year.

I will ALWAYS support my staff in removing abusive users from our services. Our free hosting service is a privilege not a right. Honestly I wouldn't accept your money even if you wanted to pay us for hosting based on your attitude here. Please keep your business analysis to yourself and go find another hosting service to abuse.

Good day :)

check this my friends i am not wrong:
http://freehosting1.net/reviews/x10hosting.com.aspx

i need to DIG hard to find this 6.1 x10hosting.:dunno:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
You overlooked the good reviews.. By the way, By the posts on this thread.. I dont think you have friends here.. Might just be me, but I think everyone wants you to stop wasting our time and beat your head against a brick wall, because we all feel like doing it after taking part in such a useless waste of database space that this thread is.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
check this my friends i am not wrong:
http://freehosting1.net/reviews/x10hosting.com.aspx

i need to DIG hard to find this 6.1 x10hosting.:dunno:

If you had to dig very hard, then this place isn't a bad place at all. Note that the site has a small amount of reviews. When more people find out about the site, then you'll start to see that 6.1 turn into something else. It's all about averages and percentages, basic math. Heck while I've been reading this topic and watching my signature play back, I've been searching across several search engines on x10Hosting Reviews, excluding things from x10hosting.com and I have yet to come across even one site that compared to the rest of the reviews has had x10Hosting really down at the bottom of the ranks for that site. If you don't believe me, you can see my bandwidth traffic log. I'm already at 88MB loaded just by Googling alone, no ads loaded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.