Bandwidth usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobers

Reaction score
mvfrench.x10hosting.com

I have noticed lately that my CPannel account is adding a lot of used bandwidth in a short time for a site that is not that big, with small pages and no visiters. I have been the only one that has been to the site over the time that I have made it in the past week. But CPannel says that within 5 hours, my account has used 40 MB of bandwidth. And that was when I was away. I checked the connection logs to the site, and I have been the only one that visited the site. And I wasn't even on my computer and viewing the site or anything. Durring the 5 hour time line, I was at bestbuy and sleeping.

I had the hotlinking this enabled for a while now, and the bandwidth is still going up.

I don't know what is happening, and I know that my account (the middle one) can handle this bandwidth usage, but I just would like to know what is happening because if it adds all of this bandwidth with no one viewing it, then when I give my new site to the people that are going to be using it, I am not sure that it will last.

Thanks for you time.

+bobs

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Bandwith is going to go up when u first begin when u upload things and stuff ( checking on it ) Nothign to worry if it isnt near your bandwith limit.

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
It increases when you upload files? That didn't happen when I was working on my site.. Oo

Articz

Reaction score
yea the firsy month i started i think i have the same problem but it ok now

bobers

Reaction score
I have not done anything since I posted to see if it was just me, and it seems to have been. Since then, it has only gone up less then half a gig. But it still doesn't make much since. But that doesn't matter with all of the great and free bandwidth

+bobs

Status
Not open for further replies.