Bank of X10 Credits (an Idea)

Is it a good Idea to have Bank of X10 Credits

• Yes, It's an excellent Idea, I'd like to join.

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Yes, It's good Idea, but I'll think about joining.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Yes good Idea, but I won't join

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, This Idea is Very bad...

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don't care about this, either good or bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hey...This is illegal in X10..Stop it.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cstamper

Reaction score
If there was a x10 bank, i might do it. Otherwise, never!

Unless I can make a second account under a different name, and be the owner.. :)

And how to stop those who would get a loan, then a paypal payout and jump ship?

Last edited:

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
And how to stop those who would get a loan, then a paypal payout and jump ship?
Right now you can't even get PayPal payouts. This idea's good when it's a forum add-on, but not very good if it's user-controlled. I wish they could find a different bank script to replace the old one.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea, but it should be managed by a system rather than a person. If Corey likes the idea, maybe he can make an x10 bank.

medphoenix

Reaction score
wow!
Lot of response...Actually from some posts I concluded one, "THE BANK SYSTEM IS DIFFICULT TO MANAGE".

This bank for buying Domains, taking money in trustworthy manner only, so If There may be possible to run away after getting domain or paypal money, then This system will consider as a dead system
But the solution for this may be, We can make a system ,which will say that depend on your posts count and reps you will get credit amount. Bank account system may start from those who hold "x10 Lieutenant".

Apart from those who said whatever said........We are waiting for the decision from The Owner "Corey".
From these posts I realize that, In any manner I wouldn't be a BANK Owner ( Even I wrote in the first post) and I never Start a BANK system.
THIS IS JUST AN IDEA.

The poll indicates out of 19 persons around 42% like to have a bank, but this is not enough. We have at least 50,000 active members on X10 (am I correct?), so We need lot of answers from lot of peoples.If the percentage of vote would be 80%, then It may possible to start a bank ( by somebody else).

And the rules I wrote in the first post are example rules (as I noted on the topic It is an idea!), If anybody will take this place they may create their own rule.

AGAIN....IF THIS THREAD NEED TO BE CLOSED, ADMINS PLEASE DO IT!........BUT I WOULD LIKE COREY TALK ABOUT HIS OPINION BEFORE CLOSING IT.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
wow!
Lot of response...Actually from some posts I concluded one, "THE BANK SYSTEM IS DIFFICULT TO MANAGE".

This bank for buying Domains, taking money in trustworthy manner only, so If There may be possible to run away after getting domain or paypal money, then This system will consider as a dead system
But the solution for this may be, We can make a system ,which will say that depend on your posts count and reps you will get credit amount. Bank account system may start from those who hold "x10 Lieutenant".

Apart from those who said whatever said........We are waiting for the decision from The Owner "Corey".
From these posts I realize that, In any manner I wouldn't be a BANK Owner ( Even I wrote in the first post) and I never Start a BANK system.
THIS IS JUST AN IDEA.

The poll indicates out of 19 persons around 42% like to have a bank, but this is not enough. We have at least 50,000 active members on X10 (am I correct?), so We need lot of answers from lot of peoples.If the percentage of vote would be 80%, then It may possible to start a bank ( by somebody else).

And the rules I wrote in the first post are example rules (as I noted on the topic It is an idea!), If anybody will take this place they may create their own rule.

AGAIN....IF THIS THREAD NEED TO BE CLOSED, ADMINS PLEASE DO IT!........BUT I WOULD LIKE COREY TALK ABOUT HIS OPINION BEFORE CLOSING IT.

Like I stated before, I am good with money and math. I can be trusted, but I doubt alot trust me at the moment for I haven't done anything big yet. I have sold scripts to moderators for high prices as I can see they trusted me. I held that contest and people trusted me there as well. I will try as much as I can to get more trust from everyone. So, I can prove I am willing to be a great guy here in the forums even thought I am new. :] this is not enough to prove that I can do this. I will be around for as long as x10hosting is or I die randomly by a giant man eating man. :p So, please give it a thought. If you guys want me to, then I can set up the info and stuff.

Adam!

Reaction score
Yes, You will need a bank owner =P. And they can pick interest rates. Otherwise they might go bankrupt!

Unless.. we could not get x10 rewards and pay each other to do incentives.
Like a site called ddboard who have a vbplaza

Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
Just wait and see....
Now probably,the forum is undergoing huge purification, so after finishing all clearance, may be a chance this thread to be glanced by Corey.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Don't like the idea of one user handling all the money. Also, I don't find a bank all that useful, only people gaining interest for not doing a thing!

tmbejoy

Reaction score
sounds cool, please let me know when you start the bank, i need a huge loan

mattura

Reaction score
No, it's a very bad idea.
People like it because they want more x10 credits. Well you get credits for being ACTIVE in the forums. Not for banking what you have and sitting around doing nothing. That system would surely just make the rich get richer...
Plus, from the admin side, it would have to be fully automated - give the x10 staff more work why don't you?! I'm sure it's enough hassle just to keep the hosting going...

medphoenix

Reaction score
So far, from the talks and criticisms I concluded one, It's going to be danger if the bank system will be here.
Thanks guys for your support by telling your ideas and facts.
I'm going to close this thread now.
Thanks again.
If you have any idea about bank system or intend to start a bank system, please start a new thread....Now this thread will be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.