banned for no reason

a10111519

Reaction score
I have been banned without cause. I have been told that my site "songify" which is a media embedment script for web developers is illegal.

Please can someone tell me why? I am not sharing copyrighted music, you cannot download these mp3's. Its just a site that let you generate codes. If this is against ToS i would be happy to remove it.

Thanks for your assistance.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I detailed this in your support ticket, but since you've also opened it here I'll detail it here. You have two separate public uploaders on your account - one is Imagify, for uploading images, the other is Songify, which allows the uploading and storage of mp3's as well. Both of these violate this section of the Terms of Service:

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site.

As such the violation falls to File Hosting/File Storage, which is not a suspension we can lift, as detailed in your ticket.