Banner Wanted

Burak

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm a part of an avril lavigne fan club site and we need a new Banner. Can anyone can do something for this?

Basically it will be a 413*47 banner with a Avril Lavigne photo and our name (AvrilTurkey) on it. Most important thing is: we'll use it on both our forums and t-shirs, so you must design it suitable for this purpose. If anyone agrees , ı'll post more details here

Akkarin

Reaction score
I could give it a try, but would you mind providing and image of Avril you want and some more info.

Burak

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for this lightning quick reply, well here are the details

Can you unify these images in a pic.

Only rightside of this one

and add some effects to show her like a ghost, like in the left section of last picture.

Feel free to make all necessary tricks on the pics,(blur, sharpen, make smaller, remove background etc) if possible use blue color and effects to give the feeling of "thats a dream" to wieving people. Also if you can put our name "AvrilTurkey" to top of pic, ı would be grateful.

Last edited:

Burak

Reaction score
I've already wrote it. If you loook at the first post, you'll see: 413*47

Also check PM

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
She's From my home town were Iam today. Never liked her tho. She was realy perpy and girly girl.

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
I would give it a shot but the size you gave is rather awkward.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Lol thanks for mentioning that Conor, I wasn't sure wether to comment. I've consulted a couple of friends about my first version and they say it's rather hard to see and read. Maybe making it a bit higher? Unless that size is unchangeable.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Yea m8, you really need to have a bigger banner size, I mean, you could shrink the avril pics, but that would sacrifice quality.

Burak

Reaction score
I'm afraid ı can not change it's size, because I'm not the admin