Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 14 5.6%
  • Chrome

Votes: 31 12.4%

• Total voters

Anirban1987

Reaction score
I like Internet Explorer. Its rendering engine Trident is able to render almost all types of pages. Whereas Firefox and other browsers may be fast to load is way behind in this point. Then sometime shows garbled pages.

nanoman

Reaction score
Opera definitely! Why? It's the best for programmers and hackers if you know how to use all the Opera's features and possibilities...

firstchat

Reaction score
Anything is better than Internet Explorer... I hate having to write browser fixes just so people who don't use a standards compliant browser can view my websites in full.

FF3, Chrome, Opera, and Safari are the best (in that order)

Max1337

Reaction score
I don't like IE, it's really slow at loading web pages, and is buggy...
I'd have to go with Firefox, or Chrome... But I still prefer Firefox overall.

unlikely

Reaction score
I looooove Opera. Its so clean and .. <<;.. ithasprettygirliedesigns .. and its so organized. BUT.. ! I can't use it for everything. When I need to do some hands-on script editting, something small when I don't need to open up notepad, or when I need to open pages with more intense javascript/flash/whatnot.. I use the most up to date FF I can get my hands on. >:D R4wg.

Technicolour

Reaction score
Firefox gets my vote. Just simply for not being IE and that it has awesome addon support. I would move to chrome if they got their addons on but atm and the minefield beta for Firefox looking very promising I can see Firefox taking more and more of the market.

GTKILLA

Reaction score
Firefox 3 is the best. On my computer which is Vista, Google Chrome is really fast. But I choosed ff3 for the features . :)

KateBurke

Reaction score
I use, and like, Safari, IE7 and FF3. There are a few sites which do not support either IE7 or FF3, to my amazement. I used to use Opera as well, but no longer see any reason to keep it on my computer. Safari is the fastest and IE7 works in the most places, while FF is an old favorite which just keeps improving. I don't think any one of these three is "best"; they're all good. Have also tried Chrome, which I didn't like, and several other small-share browsers, ditto.

mach9

Reaction score
I agree with ^^, Firefox is really the best thanks to the awesome plugin base that extends its functionality.

I use Foxmarks heavily, and what a pleasure it is to have my bookmarks and passwords accessible from anywhere I go. But that's just one amongst hundred others.

I also tried Chrome, and I was not so impressed with it.

rayvyn

Reaction score
FF3

Without a doubt...

1.- More Secure
2.- Faster
3.- W3C compliant
4.- Great Add-ons (No Script, Fire Bug)

brilliantbro2000

Reaction score
Safari for Windows is a joke, Apple cant design software for windows, [same being said about microsoft for the mac].

Safari for the mac, on the other hand, is by far the fastest browser i have ever used. FF2 and FF3 are just too slow and bloated. I havent tried chrome yet

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
well chrome is still in its early stages and if it was developed, then i would use it instead of firefox, but since firefox has been around for a longer time that chrome, ill stick with firefox!

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Safari for Windows is a joke, Apple cant design software for windows, [same being said about microsoft for the mac].

Safari for the mac, on the other hand, is by far the fastest browser i have ever used. FF2 and FF3 are just too slow and bloated. I havent tried chrome yet

I must agree with you. Mac was never a PC and vise versa so don't try and make them. Its like using a small screw for a big hole, it'll work to a point but its not gonna do very well. I use Safari on my Ipod and its the best browser ever! I use Chrome for Windows and I love it, it seems to be faster than any other browser I use.

Max1337

Reaction score
I'm starting to use Chrome now lol...
It just seems much faster than any other browser I've used...
Firefox would be my second choice though

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I'm starting to use Chrome now lol...
It just seems much faster than any other browser I've used...
Firefox would be my second choice though

Its a noticeable difference correct? And I would go with FF for my second choice to. Every other browser fails (Mostly IE though). I would ban IE from my site but I don't want to loose any possible members. lol