Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 14 5.6%
  • Chrome

Votes: 31 12.4%

• Total voters

Rgamez

Reaction score
I'm currently using Google Chrome to view this poll, I think that it is very user friendly and that it has the function of tabs (Some other browsers do, but not as good as chrome)

vekou

Reaction score
after about 3/4 of a year of using chrome, i can say that i'm accustomed to it by now. at first glance it will look like a weird browser with less buttons. but once i gotten used to it, it's hard to get back.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Fav. Browser

Mozilla Firefox is the best of all been using it for as long as i remember its fast secure has lots of addons can customize it the way you want and i hate EI never ever gona use EI lol opera not bad i have opera installed iswell but rarely using it favourit is Firefox.

and btw did you ever read the forum rules this should be in offtopic not crossfire oneliners not allowed

aaronj10

Reaction score

Yeah, Mozilla is amazeing, I have Opera Downloaded as a backup for my computer, aswell as on my blackberry ;)
but, yeah, IE8 and any other versions don't honestly have a chance I don't think..

zapzack

Reaction score

You know, It makes me angry that you didn't include any browsers for Mac users. I vote for Safari, even if it isn't on the Poll.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score

Firefox by far. Internet Exploder still has some catching up to do (and it's still not quite standards compliant).

It's fast, has lots of addons and a private browsing feature. :biggrin: What more could you want?

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score

Firefox, obviously. I have nothing against IE, but when it comes down to it, the plugin system for it is very restricted into what you can do with it.

Last edited:

briapv

Reaction score

Firefox is the best but the NAV menu goes thorough my smilies bar when posting

taha116

Reaction score

Common add the other browsers to be fair to everyone... That being said.... FIREFOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol the score is 9-0 firefox owns

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

I picked Firefox. (Obviously, seeing as none of the other browsers have votes.)

It's interesting how Safari isn't one of the choices. Their new browser is pretty intense, passing the Acid test with a 100% perfect score. I also find that it lags a lot less than Firefox. I still prefer Firefox, however, because of the add-ons.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

What about Google Chrome, or lynx? Or telnet host 80?

Can't I still love Mosaic? Is that so wrong? Did they really have to arrest me?

Last edited:

stitchrokcs

Reaction score

FireFox 3.5 of course IE is a complete fail and worst of all I cant un-install it from my computer thanks to Microsoft's genius hard-programming it into the core.

FireFox has great add-ons and is fast and reliable only thing is that you need add-ons for everything from Shockwave, quicktime to Adobe, but its worth it.

changc

Reaction score

Firefox is really sluggish and slow now. It has regressed in quality. :( I prefer Chrome simply because I am tired of having to wait 2 or 3 seconds between each page.

deltavolt

Reaction score
I've always been a FireFox user (and still love FireFox 3) but lately I've started using Safari for its speed. Both in startup and page loading it blows FireFox out of the water. Chrome is nice too and I use it on my Dell laptop but Safari for Mac is superior, in my opinion.

biscoolcool

Reaction score
Google Chrome, Yeah!,
Google Chrome is a better broswer for quickly!

I agree Chrome is fast, open source and virus free.The only thing that I don't like about it is that there are no plugins for it. But Starting from version 3.0.197.11 Google officially supports themes :lol:.

faba5594

Reaction score
I use Firefox. Even though it's supposedly slower than Google Chrome, it supports many features absent in Chrome. Additionally, it supports extensions and add-ons, making it much more powerful than Chrome. For example, I use dictionary tool-tip in Firefox that allows me to easily get the definition of something, but there's no such thing in Chrome.

crisbacera

Reaction score
With the release of Chrome(beta),
the browser fight has just got hotter
(In the windows segment only)
In my opinion these are battling for the best browser:
1. Firefox 2
2. Firefox 3 (u can understand why i mentioned it separately)
3. Opera
4. Safari (for windows)
5. Flock
6. Internet Explorer (personally i felt like excluding this from the list, but i'm very found of receiving brickbats)
7. Chrome(beta) (Just an afterthought but i found their logo looks like a pokeball)

So Let the Fight Begin
Edit:
Note: x10 staff, i know you might say this is redundant
but:
1.i ddn't come across all the browsers in one battle
2. they are mostly ie v firefox vs opera
3. No one mentions Flock

PS: Can someone PM how to add a poll

IE browser pahirap sa programmer...

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I use Firefox. Even though it's supposedly slower than Google Chrome, it supports many features absent in Chrome.​
Firefox also supports E4X. Too bad it's only useful in Greasemonkey scripts and FF targeted web apps, since other browsers don't support it.

lvhoang0419

Reaction score
I used to be a big fan of FF but switched to Portable Google Chrome Plus :) 500% satisfied and so happy with the speed!

ah-blabla

Reaction score
I agree Chrome is fast, open source and virus free. :lol:.
Chrome isn't open source. Chromium is. The two aren't the same thing... Yes, chromium may be open source, but in chrome Google has added unfree code, making it closed source and non-free.

And FF 3.5 is a considerable imporvement over FF3, although still not as good as it should be.

Last edited: