Battlefield 2

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Battlefield 1942 was a lot better in my opinion. And I also loved the demo of BF2142. I never really liked BF2 but it is still a good game.

Hosting4Life

Reaction score
I used to play this game on the PS2. It was fun playing with other friends online using tanks, jeeps, and whatnot. I am looking forward to Battlefield: Bad Company on the PS3. The new game should be a LOT of fun with new technologies built in. :biggrin:

Patrick M

Reaction score
I have it, its sitting on my desk here uninstalled. Never really got into it because I didn't know anyone who played it (which makes or breaks an online multiplayer game imo).

Obliteratu

Reaction score
Hey peeps - first post ever here *does funny little dance* so be gentle with me.

I'm in a BF2 clan, the SOE. If you've never played BF2 I highly recommend it. I've been playing it 18months now and it's not lost its touch. For those of you who have played it and are bored of it, check out the Project Reality mod. I'm only playing this now as the vanilla version just winds me up :D.

Links available on request.

Cheers

Obi

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Love the game, play it daily to take out some stress.
Dont play online as my connection is dodgy. Do play lan though with mates.

Think it is the best 1st person shooter around.
The amount of stuff that one can do is amazing. All the different classes and thier abilities. The chain of command and how orders are affected by this.
The ability to do scans, place uav's, place supply drops and artilery placments.

All round great game. Really a must for those that want to go on a killing spree.