Battlefield 3

n.hasanovic51

Reaction score
Who is going to buy this game?
And for what console ?

Here some details:

Link: http://www.ea.com/nl/battlefield3

Battlefield 3 is a first-person shooter video game, being developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and to be published by Electronic Arts. It is to be released on November 2, 2011 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is the twelfth installment in the Battlefield franchise, a direct sequel to Battlefield 2, released in 2005.

Developer(s) EA Digital Illusions CE
Publisher(s) Electronic Arts
Series Battlefield
Engine Frostbite 2.0[1]
Platform(s) Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Release date(s) November 1, 2011[2]
Genre(s) First-person shooter
Mode(s) Single-player, cooperative, multiplayer
PEGI: 18
Source: Wikipedia.com

Urwaind

Reaction score
I love the Bad Company 2 and I'll definatly try Bad Company 3 as well on PC

wongers

Reaction score
has everyone checked out the new-ishly releeased 12 minute video!? it looks incredible!!

i'll post a direct link up later when i get chance :)

nexhunter

Reaction score
All I know wongers from that video I really just want those jets at the end of the video to be the exact same style in multiplayer oh man I wouldn't ever do ground combat

edavreda24

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Single-Player more than the multiplayer. And I also can't wait for some sniping :D

agogefit

Reaction score
this game looks great i cant wait for it to come out. who has xbl to play it with me :p

wongers

Reaction score
BC2 is awesome so shut up fool.

BF3 is going to be Earth shatteringly awesome!! ill try find a link to a video i watched of actual game footage following a tank mission, it was absolutely jaw dropping!!

Jonathan

Reaction score
It's simple, no game (including BC2) has lived up to BF2 since it came out. (except americas army 2). I really really really hope BF3 does.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Bryon and myself are going to pick this up when it comes out. Maybe I'll get an x10 server ;)

kinley3

Reaction score
I'm going to buy it for the 360. I've read a bit about it, and it seems like the people who make it are gunning to push Call of Duty out of the picture. So my expectations for this installment are pretty good. Oh, and Frostbite is sweeeeet