Battlefield Bad Company 2

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I didn't even notice that the demo was released recently. I haven't pre-ordered it but the demo is being downloaded as I type.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the release. I loved the first one and still play it, the new one looks even better.

websitedude

Reaction score
I would of becuase i loved bad company i prefer it to any cod game but i have spent all my money on setting up my xbox 360 for live. It looks an awesome game though

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I will go get the demo!

silkje

Reaction score
I'm in the beta and enjoying it, quite a few bugs but release is still a month away so dice/ea have plenty of time to get the game running how it should.

wongers

Reaction score
good question actually, altho by default you all BC fanboys, but is it better than CoD and why? :p

websitedude

Reaction score
I prefer it to Cod purely becuase the campaign mode has a better story and is longer than cod games - Cod is better for online but I have an xbox arcade and atm have no Xbox live

wongers

Reaction score
better story line eyyy? interesting :) i will have a play with the demo. altho if im honest, ive just started going for achievements on the Horde mode of Gears of War 2 with a friend of mine :)

ooo and new medal of honour looks good!

wolfster

Reaction score
Preorder the game & a server for anyone wanting a beta version you will have a difficult time getting a beta key unless you preorder although im pretty sure somewhere out there on the World Wide Web there will be someone who can help you out....

better than COD, well i can only go from my experience of COD/COD:UO/COD2/COD4/COD:MW but BC maps are bigger, as a long time BF2 player Im used to larger maps than you get in COD series and now BC2 has a totally desructable enviroment there will be no place for the campers to hide....

roll on march 2nd ;)

wolfster

Reaction score
hey guys,
if you have some spare cash you can pay for a £2.00 (thats UK money :biggrin: ) subscription to FILEPLAY and download the beta and as a subscriber you get a beta key...

goto http://www.fileplay.net/account/subscription/about to subscribe
then Goto http://www.fileplay.net/file/7568/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc-closed-beta-rc1 to download the beta version and theres also a link above the mirror selection to get your beta key :naughty:

you can also check if your PC can run it over @
http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/ just select BC2 from the dropdown list :hsdance:

websitedude

Reaction score
Aperently according to a mate the graphics are great on it but when you run it is a bit weird and annoying? is it

wolfster

Reaction score
He probably means character roll, you know how some games make your player bob from side to side giving the impression of movement...

Anyhow, Ive preordered a server for my clan, so if anyone is up for game they are welcome, i'll post up details once the server is running ;)

wongers

Reaction score
lol @ char bob, that made me laugh when that was brought it, i remember thinking too myself oooooo character bobbing .. .. .. .. .. .. this makes it more realistic than before >_<