BBLite208 phpbb style

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
OK I figured I would ask here. I want to change the style of my board to this
style The zip file is on this page(if you scroll down a bit.) zip I want to change the logo so that it says "Windows World" were it says "Yourlogo". The only problem is I don`t have or anyway to get macormedia mx 6 flash or higher to edit one of the files needed to do this transformation. The VERY brief instructions on how to do the change are in the readme txt of the zip file. I was wondering if someone here might be able to make that change to the logo for me. :biggrin: and then email or send the logo to me so I could put it up. It is a very nice style and I know you guys can do it :cool: (I hope) PM me if you can of have had success at this or if you got any ideas thanks :teeth_smi

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Does no one want to help out :confused: :redface: :eek:mg_smile :frown:

digitalfarm

Reaction score
well i don't know flas.perhaps ican make a logo lookin like that but with out the flash!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
That would be cool. I sort of wanted the flash though. I would try it myself if I could get my hands on a copy of macromedia mx6 :redface: but I can`t

digitalfarm

Reaction score
yes ,but in life we can't get what we always want.
Any how good luck in tring to get flash, pretty expensive software,.however try other graphics forums where there must be flash users

Richard

Reaction score
Un less you find someone who is bored and felling helpful like me :teeth_smi

It was more Photoshop work than anything else, the on;y thing you need flash for was to change the image and compile the swf

so here you go... enjoy

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Your not serious are you. You got it done REALLY WOW :whatchuta So all I have to do is replace my other logo with this one and thats it

so I rename this to overall_header.tpl and upload it then and that should be it

Seeker_952 said:
Un less you find someone who is bored and felling helpful like me :teeth_smi

It was more Photoshop work than anything else, the on;y thing you need flash for was to change the image and compile the swf

so here you go... enjoy

Buddy YOU ARE THE MAN LOL thank you alot if there is anything I can do for you you just name it, thank you again

Richard

Reaction score
You shouldn't even have to touch overall_header.tpl only replace the file :smile:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
ok I uploaded the file and left it as it was and put it in the right spot. it worked all last night and this morning till I cleared my cookies and temp files now its back to saying Yourlogo. I think there was another file that needed to be changed called atn or something I will have to check the instructions again but for now it is not working on my end. All my users that have not cleared there cookies or temp files can still see it but a few like myself cant ....is there a fix for this ....????

EDIT : Ok this is what I did. In cpanel I edited the atn file....searched for the words "yourlogo" and replaced them with Windows World. Then I forgot I canged the name on the BBLite-main_logo.gif file to BBLite-main2_logo.gif so I renamed it to the proper name and now it works again on all users computers. Thanx again Seeker. BTW I gave you credit in my forum for this . would it be ok if I displayed the link to your website on my forum to. ????

Last edited:

Richard

Reaction score
bigguy said:
Thanx again Seeker. BTW I gave you credit in my forum for this . would it be ok if I displayed the link to your website on my forum to. ????

Sure be my guest, link away :teeth_smi

Richard

Reaction score
I went to your site and saw that there was a background image (behind the flash saying "your logo" as well so here is the image too