Be one of the FIRST to be part of the NEW Marketing Revolution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBaker71

Reaction score
Just started this TODAY (7/17/2010) and I've already gotten paid directly into my PayPal account...I'm posting like crazy now...LOL!!!

Have you ever wanted to be one of the first people involved in a business, either online of offline, and then watch it skyrocket?
Well now is that time to act ...
http://mymarketingclub.com/Paypal2Cash/LP1.php?id=2 (My Referrel Link)

This offer is so unique, so revolutionary that NO ONE as of this writing, has created something so "turn key" so "instant payment".
All you need is a business or premiere Paypal account (if you have a personal account, you can easily upgrade for free), and about 10 minutes of your time to setup a few things in your member area.
After that, all you have to do is send people to your very own page (an exact replica of the link above) and 100% of the money goes into YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT (not mine).
That's right! Every single dime you sell, you profit from!
No more waiting for a company to pay you for your marketing efforts (and often times, the company fails to pay). No more getting only a percentage of the sale.
With this system, you get 100% of the sale AND the best part, you get paid NOW, directly into your Paypal account.
It is truly a revolution in marketing. Whether you get in on this opportunity now on the ground floor, or pass it over, I can assure you that this will quickly become adopted by most of the marketing community (well, the non-greedy part of the community).
This is one you can't miss: http://mymarketingclub.com/Paypal2Cash/ (NON-Referrel Link)

Work Hard So You Can PLAY Harder!--Rusty

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but the overall site design makes it look very much like a get rich quick scam, with the huge fonts, red text, highlighted text, company logos under as seen on, and at the very bottom, a signature.

Sorry if this isn't true, but I'm seen hundreds of sites like this, and they all pretty much look the same.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
This looks like a scam. And also advertising as well.
*****Thread Closed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.