[BEG] How to have basically unlimited e-mail accounts using Gmail

t2t2t

Reaction score
NB! I hope anyone from staff mind me posting it...
I'm not responsible for any suspensions.

This is basically same as forward feature.

Needed:
  • Gmail account (i got 95 + 50 invites left if anyone wants + 1)
  • Hosting account with catch-all feature (Possible in Ad-Advanced)
First, you need to setup the catch-all e-mail address (cPanel in X3 theme: Default adress under mail settings, there choose "Forward to email address" and put in your Gmail address you're gonna use.)

Next login to your Gmail account and click on Create a filter.

In "Choose search criteria" enter:
To: _______@yourdomain.com
(Where _______ is whatever you want and yourdomain.com is... oh wait ill let you figure it yourself)
And press Next step.

Now choose:
Forward it to: (Enter e-mail address to forward to)
Delete it
And click Create Filter.

Repeat last step as many times you need.
If you need to create e-mail accounts, you can use g-mail invites included in your Gmail account)

Enjoy!

NB! I hope anyone from staff mind me posting it...
I'm not responsible for any suspensions.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Thats actually pretty cool..

Statico

Reaction score
Took me a minute to work out what the idea was but I got there in the end heh. Yeah, simple but useful thing to do, or you could create folders in just the one account, and forward messages to them, so they're still seperated but you just need the one address.

chunsiang

Reaction score
lols, there is one more similar service provider that forwards email to any email accounts. its damn good and i use it to prevent spams entering my gmail. [although gmail antispam system is very good already ;)]

www.4warding.com
it gives u a range of @xxx.com email alias to choose from and each forwarding email can host up to 20!!! alias. so you can have 20 emails to register on sites if you are afraid of being spammed :D :D

bud thats for your nice tut :)

RoseWolf

Reaction score
Stupid question that may have already been answered: How do i set up a catch all e-mail address? I have the ad free plan. Thanks!