Being suspended every two days

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamweaver-prints

Reaction score
hi, i understand that i have to login within 14/30 days to ensure my account is not suspended, but i am being suspended every two days of not signing in. The night of 11th Jan i was signed in yet on the 12th i am suspended again, whats happening? i searched the forum but found nothing stating i have to login everyday, once a week is fine but im not at a pc everyday; here is the suspension report:

type date reason for action
bullet_red.png
suspension Dec 19 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Dec 22 not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension Dec 27 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Dec 29 not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension Jan 3 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Jan 5 not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension Jan 8 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Jan 8 not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension Jan 11 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
bullet_green.png
unsuspension 6:48 pm not applicable
thanks

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Logging into the cPanel to work on your site does not count.
Logging into the Account Panel to unsuspend your self does not count.

Only logging into the Forums counts (and then you have to stay maybe 5 minutes for the system to recognize your visit.)

If you just log into the Account Panel, the system still thinks you are inactive. You unsuspend yourself and the system puts you in line to be suspended again. It does not wait 31 days.

So, if you unsuspended yourself before coming here to post, the system mihg have already suspended you once again. But once you unsuspend yourself again (sorry, that's the system), then the system will see this visit and not suspend you. At least not for another 31 days if you do not log into the Forums.

dreamweaver-prints

Reaction score
ok thanks, but its not happening every 31 days! its happening every 2 days?? and why is it only a problem now? it didnt happen for the first few months i signed up, and i only registered on this forum because of an email issue. so basically i have to log into this forum everyday? crazy if you ask me!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you logged onto the forums in the past month?

Not the account panel, the Forum?

Not "visited", but logged on?

dreamweaver-prints

Reaction score
i last logged into this forum on the 6th November, so theoritically from what you say, i should have been suspended
on the 20th November, or the 6th December but, i was first suspended on the 19th December. So something does not add up?

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Is the forum account you are currently using linked to your hosting account?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
i last logged into this forum on the 6th November, so theoritically from what you say, i should have been suspended
on the 20th November, or the 6th December but, i was first suspended on the 19th December. So something does not add up?

Hi dreamweaver-prints,

You may be interested in reviewing the following page for more information about the inactivity suspension and how you can avoid it:

http://parkzer.co.cc/x10hosting.php?inactivity#2

- Adam

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Linking the hosting and forum account should have happened at sign up for a hosting account. Since you are able to use your forum account to unsuspend the hosting account for inactivity and to keep your hosting account active, then they are already linked together.

Status
Not open for further replies.