Being suspended for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickmanx262

Reaction score
I probably should have brought this issue up quite a few times by now, but I have neglected to. Over the past... Probably two or three months, my hosting account has been suspended at odd intervals for "high system resource usage". The very first time it happened, I figured that the AJAX shoutbox hosted on my site would have to go, so I took it off. After that, the suspensions stopped for a bit, but then started to crank up again.

For reference, the AJAX shoutbox was the only thing on my entire website that ever acted as an auto-updating script. There are no other scripts that function the same way, and the only thing that truly gets use is my forum, which is fairly light on bandwidth and should be light on server CPU usage as well. The worst part about it is that since these suspensions are completely automated, they never even tell me exactly why I'm having to put up with the un-suspension process, which is, while convenient and nice that I don't have to wait for hours for customer service or something to help with, it's still a slight annoyance to find my site suspended, since that is without a doubt awful for traffic. Traffic, which, by the way, is light and varied, but almost never picks up around any time that the account is suspended, and in fact is normally at a minimum around the times that the server claims my account was suspended.

This is a very confusing issue and I would appreciate clarification as to why this is constantly happening, and I will be more than happy to remove any non-essential script that is allegedly causing a problem, though to my knowledge, there are non that should.

Thanks.

For reference, the hosting account is fortescomics.x10.mx, otherwise accessed at fortescomics.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.