belated introdution

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
Y'know, I just realized I never introduced my self, and I've been here for a couple weeks... sorry about that! Well I'm reich, and my best friend Kurther and I have made a website of movies we've made... So...hey!
-Reich

Akkarin

Reaction score
Hi, I think you've been registered more than a few weeks. Can you post the URL to ur site, wanna see the movies you've made.

limelight

Reaction score
You've been here longer then me, so I don't think I can say welcome.

funindia

Reaction score
Hi!

We all are here wish to see your movie, please ......

n4tec

Reaction score
hi, welcome to x10.. i hope you have had a good time during the period you have been a member.. If you need any help Just PM me..

ezauctions

Reaction score
Welcome... but i have been here even less time on this pond...yes please...post link

limelight

Reaction score
I just noticed something. You signed up with the name Jason but you say your name is Reich. Also are you a boy or girl. It's kinda hard to tell.

Also, I don't think he/she's done with his/her site. Because the hosting he/she signed up to http://kandr.x10hosting.com/ isn't going anywhere.

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
Yeah, I would normally be glad to, but the problem is, we just started redoing my site's layout, so the movies aren't up right now, but when it is, I'll post the site for ya guys :eek:riginal:
-Reich

DotCom

Reaction score
Well Hello there to you! Sorry I am late at this........Hope you are enjoying the 10!:flowers:

wonkothesane

Reaction score
Sounds great, can't wait to see when it's done. I can't really say welcome because i'm practically new, haha. So i'll just say ' nice to meet you reich! '

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
limelight said:
I just noticed something. You signed up with the name Jason but you say your name is Reich. Also are you a boy or girl. It's kinda hard to tell.

Also, I don't think he/she's done with his/her site. Because the hosting he/she signed up to http://kandr.x10hosting.com/ isn't going anywhere.

Yeah, my best friend Jason, are making the site, we've been to many hosts, and we'd have to explain that it's 2 people usein the same name, and we forgot this time, and were both guys, not women. We go by Kurther and Reich on our website however, so I always end posts with
-Reich

chitwa

Reaction score
Hi there! Am kind of new too. I see so many emails from new people am beginning to feel at home.

chitwa

Reaction score
By the way am also new here :.] the cool dude with a square chin. Am franklin chitwa. My site has a company face but deals also with photos from kenya, ill post it up soon.......