Best and Cheapest MP3/MP4 Player?

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Well my birthday is 11 days away and my parents are thinking about getting me a new MP3 player. (Knowing that my old one sucks.)

I was wondering what is the best and cheapest Video MP3 player?

Also should I just get an Video Ipod like everyone else?
But if I do get an Ipod do I have to get my files of ITunes or can I just use it like a flashdrive?

:dunno:

I have seen may cheaper Video MP3 players before, so does anyone know any good ones?

(Please note that I live in the US and I have to be able to find it at a store, Meijer, K-Mart, WallyWorld (Wallmart), Best Buy, etc.)

Thanks for your help ahead of time!

tittat

Reaction score
11 days after april 1 is april 12.
So its your birthday.
Many Many Happy returns of the day.

But sorry i have no idea about best and cheapest Video MP3 player....

Once again Happy Birthday.

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Dont know which one to get, but dont get an IPod. I know many will disagree with me here, but Ive known at least 3 people's ipods break and each time theyve had to send it back to the factory - only for the new one to break down again. But its up to you, just passing on experiences, many people will put up with that to have an IPod though.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Dont know which one to get, but dont get an IPod. I know many will disagree with me here, but Ive known at least 3 people's ipods break and each time theyve had to send it back to the factory - only for the new one to break down again. But its up to you, just passing on experiences, many people will put up with that to have an IPod though.
Plus, iPods are lacking in features compared to other PMPs.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Everyone I know who has ever owned an iPod has had it replaced because it broke. Get something durable like a Zen, or those new flash based Sansa's.

OR

I would tell your parents to put the money they'd spend on a gift and put it into a savings account for college!

Last edited:

echidna

Reaction score
I use an Archos 404. When I bought it, it was $100 cheaper than the Ipod Video with the same amount of memory: 30gb.

I would tell your parents to put the money they'd spend on a gift and put it into a savings account for college!

Yay, college!