• Slipknot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None Of The Above

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smurfboi76

Reaction score
I think that the best band in the world would have to be Tool. I think this is because of there sound and well the general sound of the band. I love the vocals that Maynard can put out there. Into the world. I have also found there music to move me and change my feelings about the world. I also like there Album 10,000 Days because it is about Maynard's mothers death which is something I can connect with the lead singer. I didn't vote so it is what you guys think. :)

P.S I know it is not to serious but hey its the new years.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
For me it really depends what mood I'm in.

Usually my favourite band is Tower of Power (youtube it), but sometimes it is Rage Against The Machine

~Callum

mattura

Reaction score
What no Beatles? Elvis? Rolling Stones?

Personally I think Muse are the best live

joejv4

Reaction score
You neglected to include Led Zeppelin!!!!!
... And what about Metallica?!
or Iron Maiden?!

But of the ones you listed, in order I'd go with:
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath (both with Ozzy and with Ronnie James Dio)
Rammstein
Kiss

Last edited:

kinley3

Reaction score
Out of the bands you listed, I have to go with Pink Floyd, even though Richard Wright died and the remaining members aren't on speaking terms with Roger Waters.

My favorite band (and probably one of the two or three most influential bands ever) would have to be Led Zeppelin. Their catalogue includes an absurd amount of variety; I think that's what draws me to them more than anything. No two songs sound alike, and they experimented with so many different kinds of music you can listen to them no matter what kind of mood you're in.

joejv4

Reaction score
Zeppelin is also my all-time favorite, and arguably the best band ever - for just the reasons you stated.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Pink Floyd is one of my favourite,feel sorry for not getting chance to vote

lennyboy

Reaction score
I've always like Pink Floyd, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Genesis (with Peter Gabriel), and some King Crimson. I'm now very much into Ayreon. Especially the Universal Migrator 1. But, that's just me. ;)

lightning yoshi

Reaction score
I believe the best band ever was the Beatles, solely because they are so famous and have so many fans.
According to Wikipedia, they had 230.3 million sales, and made anywhere from $600 million to $1 billion in sales.

shawntc

Reaction score
My favorite non-Christian bands:

Daft Punk... Daft Punk! Completely awesome.
Red Hot Chili Peppers. They make good music.
Avril Lavigne, her older music, before she became a miniskirt black eyeliner chick.

My favorite Christian bands (in case you're wondering, yes I am
halo.gif
):

Chris Tomlin
Newsboys
Hillsong London (they get on because of their electronic music album)

dj0wns

Reaction score
Of the ones you listed, MSI and Rammstein.
other bands i like are Marilyn Manson, Deathstars, Iron maiden. You just can't make a pool for this, there are way too many options. Also, music is often based on mood, so favorite bands change all the time.

nadish

Reaction score
I must vote for Slipknot as Metallica is not present in this Poll, I think there should me metallica on your poll coz they are really fantastic band...

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The Fray is definitely the best! I love almost all their songs and I have their entire discography. I would probably commit murder to go see them in concert (not really, but I wanted to get the point across). They are really good and have song styles which fit almost everybody.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
My favorite is Avenged Seven Fold! They always have the right balance of awesome guitar, and drumming/singing. Most other bands can't seem to get it right. I have a lot of songs mixed up on my mp3 player, which I always have playing random songs from all artists. Recently, I started rating my songs by choosing the rating at the end of the playing, and I have so many songs that I can't name artists by tune. Say 4/5's of the songs that I liked enough to give 5 stars belonged to them.

They are not one of those bands that just produce some good songs, that you have to filter from the rest. If you like one of their songs, you will love the rest.