Reaction score
Masta111 said:
yess me 2 i love azureus i downloaded bf2 game in like 5 hrs
Please tell me that was the demo...

jaygreentree

Reaction score
Masta111 said:
yess me 2 i love azureus i downloaded bf2 game in like 5 hrs
5 hours for a game Are you crazy? I would rather get the original version if I had to wait that long. Besides most of the stuff on bittorent are ilegal. I for one don't want to ever get caught doing something like that considering I live in a dorm and use the schools internet service to download.

powersports

Reaction score
BitTorrent all the way!!!

Its simple to use, its easy to configure, the only thing I don't like is that it takes like 5 minutes to find peers, but its still great, I've gotten up to speeds of 120kbs, but thats when I'm awake, just imagine how much faster it was when I was sleeping, because we all know the piraters come out around midnight... Not that I'm saying my downloads are illegal, wich they're not,...

Aquilus

Reaction score
Using BitLord, one of the few that isnt totally messed up by my router....

HyDr@

Reaction score
bitcomet? also, theres **** loads of legal free material avaliable in torrent form...

jusama14

Reaction score
yeah like Linux releases
I use utorrent it's small and it's powerful. I personally hate bitcomet now because most of the private trackers banned that client since it hammers on the server...

ReapCorp

Reaction score
I find it that uTorrent is lighter than azureus. But been using azureus for a year and half, and it simply rocks. I Like it, won't use something else unless it starts sucking or running low on memory. I was introduced to it when i started using linux Fedora Core 3. Now I have recommended it to all my friends and they love it. So yes, since its written in Java it makes it cross plataform and a great Torrent client.
just love BitTorrent, linux distros and online shows (hak5.org) download so fast!!!! WE al should thank Bram Cohen for caming up with it.

slimjim316

Reaction score
Utorrent is the best. So small and easy with all the features of other clients. Definately no contest.

Bonekhan

Reaction score
Yes, I too use Bitcomet.

Not only does it have, in the latest build, a built-in browser, but it also allows easy torrenting options... and doesn't need Java. Java always slows down my computer--why not just pour a hot cup of coffee on the motherboard!? :(

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Bit comet has ups and downs tho. If your using a router and dont know how to portforward its VERY VERY VERY VERY!!!! SLOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.