Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I use Filezilla. Works well.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
"Best" isn't very meaningful. What's best for one person is sub-optimal for another. What are your requirements? What's your platform?

Also, you don't upload files to cPanel. cPanel isn't a file storage mechanism, it's a website configuration panel, with its own method of uploading and downloading files.

Last edited:

mkesavan1349

Reaction score
Sure... I don't use it for storage purpose and my platform is Windows, using Firefox 5. This is it.. But file zila doesn't upload... Always it shows failure notification to me :(

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
Are you sure you have all your settings correct?
FTP Details .
- Carl

mkesavan1349

Reaction score
@carl6969 : Tanx man... Got it.. But let me check out and inform u... I am trying to upload a file of 2.8 GB... but filezilla often asks for replacement :( wat to do??

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
FTP has a filesize limit of 16mb, cpanel's file manager has a limit of 64mb.

What is it that's 2.8gb that you're trying to upload anyways?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Nevermind, hacking e-books and a program being traded illegally:

This software is not to be distributed via
any website domain or any other media without
the prior written approval of the copyright owner.

Provide written approval, and you'll still be permanently suspended for file hosting and hacking e-books anyways. Personally, I couldn't care less if they're "Ethical Hacking" or not - the fact that they're here is both copyright infringement and file hosting as you didn't link them anywhere on the site.

So now because of your current situation, FTP software's not really a big deal. There's no longer any way to upload contents to the website in question.

I also believe my answer to my question was StarOffice.iso, which was 1.1mb when I first looked and after suspension was 3.9mb. Google would indicate that ain't legal either, so you're REALLY breaking the TOS now.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
As I put in your other ticket you started, nope. It's permanent; since the issue has moved to the other ticket, I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.