Best SNES moments!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
For anyone here who likes the Super Nintendo, this is a great video for you to see. I love the part at 1:03. Soo funny, BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :biggrin: . The SNES had some awesome fighting games.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V9a0Buwt0Q8

woiwky

Reaction score
Nice, that brought back a lot of memories. I really wanted to see the end of that Killer Instinct match though :p

SNES was/is the best console ever.

Sam-Ho

Reaction score
SNES doesn't have all the awesome games, unfortunately. My Dreamcast will be brought out for Capcom VS SNK, while the SNES will be brought out for the awesome Metroid memories :D. Too scared of it breaking on me to constantly play it though D: As spare parts for it aren't readily available.

That video brought back so many memories. Makes me wish I hadn't sold many of my SNES games when the N64 was announced to make money to buy a 64.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The N64 had a lot of great games for it as well. Loved Mario Kart, James Bond 007, and Super Smash Bros.

Supershmoo

Reaction score
I agree that video was very nostalgic. I'm definitely a packrat, because I still have my SNES and most of the games. In fact, my son has been buying new games for SNES because he really likes it's 'retro' look-makes me feel a lot older though. Anyone else like Mario Paint?