Best way to earn money - neobux :D

treasuretalent

Reaction score
I already sign up to neobux and receive a confirmation email but still i can't login.:dunno::dunno: i really don't know why.

kuarkon

Reaction score
maybe you type the password or your username wrong, try the forgot password feature.

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm at £16.60 yet - it's going slow at the moment :/

Shame. It doesn't look like you'll get any money any time soon, if at all (judging by what the other people said).

I've reached over £40 now, on the "Topcashback" site I recommended in my post over here.

If you're in the UK, then you would be eligible too. :)

Evidence;

topcashback_transactions20090613.png

Last edited:

prox12

Reaction score
New payment processor

We're proud to introduce a new payment processor:

neteller_gr.gif

First, let me explain why has NETELLER been chosen as a payment processor for NeoBux...

Support for many countries that others don't
Here's a list of supported countries:
If your country is listed in the Registration Page, then it's supported.

You'll notice here many countries that can now send and withdraw their payments and some that cannot use NETELLER. This will add more possibilities to countries which could not send and / or receive money using our other payment processors.

High security
NETELLER delivers the best in identity verification and fraud detection technology to protect our customers from the risks of online transactions.
Transfers are indemnified, balances are maintained in trust accounts and financial services are authorised and regulated in the UK and across Europe by the Financial Services Authority.

Wonderful support
NETELLER provides fast, accurate and very professional support via email, live chat and telephone.

International Debit Card
NETELLER offers the Net+ Prepaid Card to all customers that have a verified account.
This is a MasterCard that is available in the following currencies: British Pound (GBP), US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swedish Krone (SEK), Danish Krone (DKK), Australian Dollar (AUD) and Japanese Yen (JPY).
This card works with your NETELLER account balance and can be used to make purchases in 26 million point-of-sale around the globe that accept MasterCard or you can just withdraw your money instantly in an ATM worldwide.
NETELLER also offers the Net+ Virtual PrePaid card which is meant to be used online only giving you a generation of one-time card numbers for secure online shopping.
The Net+ Cards are available in most countries around the world, but not all. The Net+ Card is not available in the following countries and territories:
Angola
Benin
Bangladesh
Belize
Burkina Faso
Bolivia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana
Central African Republic
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Chad
Colombia
Congo
Equatorial Guinea
Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Cuba
Gambia
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Haiti
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Kenya
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Honduras
Jamaica
Malawi
Lesotho
Madagascar
Namibia
Mali
Mauritania
Mozambique
Palestine
Nepal
Nicaragua
Niger
Panama
Rwanda
Sierra Leone
Sao Tome and Principe
Senegal
Seychelles
Swaziland
Singapore
Sudan
Suriname
USA
Tanzania
Togo
Tuvalu
Zimbabwe
Western Sahara
Zambia

I personally have a Net+ Card that I've been testing for some months now and it works great!
And best of all: It's free!

Fast and reliable
Ranging from a fast website, fast payments and a fast and reliable support and service, NETELLER gives you one of the best services available today.

I could write a whole lot more about the wonderful services NETELLER offers but I guess you'll find our for yourself.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The introduction has been made and now let's see how will this work...

Your IDs
When you register at NETELLER, you'll be given 2 important IDs:
- The Account ID
- The Secure ID

These two IDs will be needed to login to your NETELLER account together with your password but they'll also be needed for your NeoBux account.

For all of you already registered with NeoBux and, to avoid too many fields when registering, the NETELLER Account ID must be added in your personal settings.
The process is the same as the email addresses. Once you add/modify a NETELLER Account ID, you'll have to wait 48 hours for it to be effective.

Making purchases with NETELLER
First you need to add your NETELLER Account ID to your personal settings. Even though it takes 48 hours for the changes to be effective, you can being making payments with your NETELLER account. NOTE: This is only when you add an Account ID. When changing the Account ID you need to wait 48 hours before making a purchase with the new ID.

Then, after you added your NETELLER Account ID, just click on the NETELLER button of any service you need to purchase.
You'll be taken to a page where you must enter your NETELLER Secure ID to authorize the transfer.
For security reasons, we will never store that ID and you'll have to enter it every time you need to make a purchase. Also, you get only 5 attempts to enter the correct Secure ID in a predefined amount of time. This is being done to protect user's accounts from hacking.

As soon as you enter the Secure ID of your NETELLER account and click the "Authorize Payment" button, the transfer will be made from your NETELLER account.
Be sure to credit your NETELLER account first with the required amount. If you don't, you'll receive an error message explaining you what to do.

Cashing out with NETELLER
Cashouts will be extremely simple. When you cashout, your NETELLER account will be credited and, if you have a NET+ Card, you can begin using it immediately. Imagine clicking a button and going to the ATM.
Further instructions about cashouts and their respective fees will be presented in a few days when the cashouts go live.

Validating your NETELLER account
When you register at NETELLER, you'll be given an Express account.
The validation of your NETELLER account is a very simple process and it will provide you with an Extended account.
The benefits of an Extended account in addition to an Express account are:
- Ability to withdraw funds
- Net+ Card services
- Higher transfer limits

The upgrade process varies by country. You'll see instructions in your NETELLER account.

Testing
Even though our internal testings have been thorough and precise, I do appreciate your comments if anything goes wrong.

Have fun!

zen-r

Reaction score
You say "we" & "our" in your post.

So what's your connection with Neobux & Neteller?

Or is this just text that you've cut & pasted from their website?

haxer666

Reaction score
Neobux sucks! They often suspend accounts for no reason and they are using bots when there are no enough new referrals! One of their forum moderators said that to me!