BF-Gaming Premium Template.

JuniorD

Reaction score
looks nice. though i wish i could see text and all that to know if that fits well with the template

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
That looks like a really clean template!
Nice job! 9/10

intertec

Reaction score
Very nice! How long have you been designing because your talents are amazing!

lordsofvine

Reaction score
wow, can you give me some tips, that whats really cool, clean templates, i wish that i new that kind of stuff

disturbedart

Reaction score
If been designing web templates for only a few months now, ive finally decided to go into working mode. I also do build these templates for a few companies, im more of a freelance worker. But if anyone needs any done give us a shout and i can give you prices, My design studio will soon have a billing section added soon.

SilentCivilian

Reaction score
Good, clean design. Although there isn't much on there and in the coded preview, you should vertically align the text at the top of the main content section. Also could use some more creativity, but nonetheless a great template and a great looking template. Keep up the good work.

That's my C&C. :)

disturbedart

Reaction score
Thank you for all your comments, this is really pushing me more and more into my designing job, Glad everyone likes the template, i will be posting more. As my skills grow.

Cheers,
DisturbedArt

Tarzan

Reaction score
That is nice work! Are the graphics your work too?

I didn't really get if you still help people for free or just for cash? I could sure use some help with graphics design on my site (Metropolis), but I can't offer anything at this moment :)

nightscream

Reaction score
It's not bad but a premium template? It's not that good either.

It's just criticism to improve the next time :)
the header, the render in the left is a bit stretched and that makes it ugly. The rest is not that bad but it's a bit small and plain in my eyes, use some more colours. And the text in the banner, give it some depth and effects.