Bf3?

a_klemke86

Reaction score
Anyone playing Battlefield 3. It so more realistic than previous versions... rulz!!

kanedxn71

Reaction score
I was actually going to pick it up, but then i sold my PS3 and that was the better move for me at the moment.

As great as BF3 looks, i see some guys in tesco the other day, business men, on their lunch break and they was actually buying MW3 on their lunch hour and talking about it like children, now its not bad to game, but for a mature gamer (these guys must have been 30+) save the childish talk for the kiddies!

Still, i have plans to get another PS3 and then i will pick up the game, realism is great that is why i will be buying BF over MW any day. :confused:

wongers

Reaction score
XBox my friend, is the only way in life!!

and yes, i have BF3, its AWESOME!!

crysiis1030

Reaction score
I have it on PS3 already level 49 and counting.

add my on PS3 if you like. CRYSiiSx2

irishkidder94

Reaction score
BF3 is much more like Modern Warfare than Bad Company. MW3 is okay, but the Battlefield franchise makes realistic games (You can't be "Cold-blooded" as in MW2).8)

roberto_pessanhas95

Reaction score
Gosto mais do Gosto mais call of duty modern warfare 3, o suporte áereo + combate frente a frente, deixa o jogo perfeito, o Battlefield 3 está longe de ser melhor que o call of duty modern warfare 3, recomendo jogar o melhor dos melhores jogos já feto até hoje.8)

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

I like I like the call of duty modern warfare 3, + combat air support face to face, makes the perfect game, Battlefield 3 is far from being better than the call of duty modern warfare 3, I recommend playing the best of the best games fetus have to date.8)

stormofgames58

Reaction score
BF 3 or MF3 ?

I'm undecided on which best game, BF3 or MF3.
They are both great games, but the MF3 has great options, like the way Survai. this is not what makes me change the MF3 by BF3.
what is your opinion?