Bidding War??

cstamper

Reaction score
I've got an idea. Let's have an 'Auction' of credits. Bid by donating credits to me, then posting how much you donated. The 'auction' will end Friday, January 31 2008 at 2:30 PM EST.

The last highest bidder who posts his amount last before the ending time will receive all the credits he donated each time, plus 25 percent of the total, providing I have enough credits to do it(I won't be spending any until it's over).

The next highest 'bidder' will also receive all his credits back, but without the %25 gain, providing I have enough credits to do it after paying the winner.

Also, one person who tries the most will get awarded with 100 credits. This person must bid most often, with the highest price gap between bids.

You must donate the amount you claim to donate before posting. You also need to donate at least one (1) credit more than the person before you, or your 'bid' will not count as anything.

The three possible winners may not be the same person/user. So, if the winner happesn to also be the most aggressive bidder, the next most aggressive bidder will win the 100 credits, not the winner.

So somebody start bidding by donating 1 credit and posting. Have Fun!

Any questions, spambox.cs@gmail.com or post. I hate PM's, and don't want to clutter this thread.

cstamper

Reaction score
Oops, that is Friday, Feb 1st, or TODAY!

Ends in 3 Hours!!!!

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I just donated 7,790 credits, with a few minutes to spare.

Last edited:

cstamper

Reaction score
K, it's over. Winner info next...
Edit:
Congradulations, noerrosfound. You won! (bigjoe4 gets 100 cr)

7,790 + %25 = 9,737

Alas, but I don't have that much. So you'll just have to be content to have only 9,420 credits. Still a lot... :)

So, who liked this idea?

Payments coming soon...

And if anyone decides that they don't want them all, please give them back!

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Thanks I liked it I got 99 credits free
Edit:
And if anyone decides that they don't want them all, please give them back!
No don't: give them to me, my sig bagsied first + I need a domain for my site!

Last edited:

cstamper

Reaction score
No way, I gave you 102 credits. You gave me 1 cred... ;-) That's 101 free credits.

Well, I just lost about 1,000 +/- credits. :-(

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
No way, I gave you 102 credits. You gave me 1 cred... ;-) That's 101 free credits.

Well, I just lost about 1,000 +/- credits. :-(

That is why you were supposed to count how many you had before had and not include those...

cstamper

Reaction score
Yeah, I hoped for more participation, but too bad...

1,000 cr's not really that much... I guess....