BIG Ad Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirantha

Reaction score
HI

bigguy just said somthing about Google Ad seen. And he is saying that I don't have any x10 ads. I don't understand whats going on :( Please Help. I just pasted the x10 ad code that all.

My site www.chiranthasoft.cq.hk

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Ok well here is the thing. You nead to have the x10 ad. It is rotation with the Google ad;s but if you want to make some money you sign up for google ad's and you also put that on your site.

Kommercial

Reaction score
Chirantha said:
Is it really nessary?

Is what really necessary? I've got both, x10 ads and my own ads on my site. My ads are at the bottom of the site, while x10 is at the top.

eL.D1n1

Reaction score
Hey, I added the code to my website but the ads wont appear! I don't want my account canceled so please help

Chirantha

Reaction score
I don't understand. The main page www.chiranthasoft.cq.hk/index.htm alredy. But for some reson instaed of x10hosting ads the ad code returns 8/10 of the ads are google. I just copyed the x10hosting ad code and paseted it thats all.

There are two ads here www.chiranthasoft.cq.hk/forums/index.php the frist one is the x10hosting ad code. Then the Free-Banners ad code (Not google) I get like 300 page hits a day because of that banner.

I have not put the ad code for google ad seen.

THank you
Chirantha

Status
Not open for further replies.