Bing LK

sanjananuwan98

Reaction score
Profitability wise, I don't think a country specific micro-blogging site can do too much, unless it offers a real meaningful value for the user (why should I use a clone site when I can use the original one with more followers?).

Best approach is to thinking of a creative Twitter app for Sri Lankan customers. For example, a Twitter application which can find more Sri Lankan tweeps with similar interests, and bulk follow them etc. The app should pull data from Twitter API, for the users who've updated their location as SL (or any other city in SL). Then it should analyse the mostly tweeted keywords, and keywords in the bio and cluster users by similar interests. So, when I use your app; I should be able to get a list of other Sri Lankans, who are regularly tweeting the same topics as I do. This is something in valuable for me, and I hope most Sri Lankans will find this a cool app. If this is technically possible? I dont know! :) may be you can do some research into this.read more...
:eek::eek::eek:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Bing's already trademarked or whatever. Might cause issues?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not when he gets nailed for the torrent how-to in a section titled, and I quote, "Downloads-Downloadable movies,torentz,music,Games etc." Hard to let this one slide when it's clear what the intent is of that section (warez and copyright infringement).

Most of the forum is also in a language Google can't translate, which means it's in a MAJOR violation of the "English, Spanish, French" rule - at least some sites are in a translatable language.

So, not much of an issue with name licensing I think. Bing doesn't worry about sites that are suspended :shifty:

Last edited: